Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Troubleshoot your device issues
72rpatel's profile

1 Message

Tuesday, April 30th, 2024 8:32 PM

Billing Dispute

How do I get hold of supervisor or manager for small business issues?  I have been dealing with the billing issues due to mistake on their end, We took a trip out of country & had called multiple times to activate day pass, but they still did not activate it on one line  they charged 87000 which they waived, again charged 22000.  They have disconnected my services several times, this time our was disconnected week ago, we can not operate the business, we can not get hold of anyone who can take of the problem.  Everytime we call the answer is it is under the review, meanwhile we are loosing business.  I need this issue to be resolved now and need to speak to someone who has authority to fix the problem.  At this point, I need to figure out what action to take now. 

ACE - Expert

• 

32.3K Messages

17 days ago

Per the ongoing issue that cannot be resolved via the normal support route, the next option is a BBB complaint. That gets forwarded to upper management and normally results in contact from their Office of the President within a few business days.

I would expect it is the high amount of the dispute why it is being reviewed and cannot just be approved by the agent who answers the phone. Hopefully upper management can resolve anything that is holding it up.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.