For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Spartinase22's profile

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, May 29th, 2022 7:05 PM

Closed

At no time did I request anybody's help with anything Mr. Skeeter from Texas.

Hear me and hear me well I want it all I have never requested nor do I need the (Edited per community guidelines)istance of anyone in my life definitely with my equipment definitely with my toys that I buy Mrs Peter such as cell phones and other electronics to answer your previously (Edited per community guidelines) thing Mr Pink panther that's my code name for you the fact that so many people chimed in on a question that was never asked well y'all good old boys there did it to yourself all I asked if you left alone leaving now in my home man that just wants to work he left alone by some good old country folk I did like your words or the word that you use slander well many things in this world I may do but the fact that so many people wanted me to unlock my phone and give access to a bunch of people that do not work for AT&t is a joke who the (Edited per community guidelines) do you think you are I don't care if you got a secret service on your side Mrs Skeeter and Mr Pink panther it don't mean nothing to me I'm not one of you good old boys see my people were here before then we like to real quiet like so I don't care what threats that you make what intentions that you have it's the last time that I'm going to ask for you to control your actions I realize a  man even if he is a shade darker telling you anything what to do goes against the whole wide power no  we just going to have to overlook this one now that we have such a public forum huh I will never bow to you all ever I don't need you want you respect you at all now y'all good old boys have a good day the Skeeter from Texas Miss Pink panther I hope never hear from you again stay off my direct line I didn't bother you you bothering me obviously you boys know who I work for if y

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

2 years ago

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

2 years ago

@formerlyknownas. I think the OP is referring to you.  Can you make heads or tails of this?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

Dude you need serious professional help. 

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

2 years ago

What the h*ll is he talking about? Sounds like he needs help with something other than his "toys" (what ever that is).

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

2 years ago

I have to admit that being accused of working with the Secret Service is a step up from being accused of being an employee so that's kind of exciting.  🤣🤣🤣

Former Employee

• 

22.3K Messages

2 years ago

Not to mention your (Edited per community guidelines) has changed Mr Skeeter in Texas…

Blade Runner (?)

(edited)

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

There's nothing funny everybody's overlooking the fact that I never sent out a message and asked for help with anything especially unlocking my phone since you AT&t employees want to chime in why don't you chime in on that when's; the last time that a random person was asked to unlock their phone and give the pin up let's not play games dude. If you guys like playing games I don't like playing games. You guys have been bothering me all day so AT&t why don't you do you due diligence and look to see if I ever requested anybody's help especially with unlocking my PIN to my phone. And yeah dude I do need some serious help but I'm not the only one I might be a few nuts off from a hole peanut bag but I'm not the only one. Once again this is a simple fact I never requested help and was requested to provide open access to my phone that doesn't chime anybody is weird here fellas. What about you guys you guys going to give some random person access to your phone just because he requested it because he has a customer service excellence award you take that award and well you can do with it what you know I'm not going to tell you we're told to stick it in but hey I'll leave that up to your imagination. I didn't go out bother anybody anytime hey help me help me help me well that was somebody coming on me want me to unlock my phone once again that's the fact that everybody wants to keep overlooking you know I think it's funny I think it's funny that we'll see I don't bother anybody and I got about six dudes and one chick formerly known as not even going to ask about I'm supposed to leave that for the imagination chiming in a little on me really I'm not worth y'all's effort concern and definitely not worth somebody wanting to get the pin on hand so they can have you know full security access. How about you guys once you guys unlock your phone for me go and give me free access to all y'all phones I'll do the same. want to play that game y'all lead the way since you're the best customer service representative that there is out there who does not work for AT&t just cuz you put on the hat don't mean to fit right

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

2 years ago

THIS IS A CUSTOMER POPULATED FORUM AND NOT A WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH AT&T.

WE ARE ALL CUSTOMERS JUST LIKE YOU.  WE ARE NOT AT&T EMPLOYEES (with rare exceptions and those are field techs). 

NO ONE HERE ASKED FOR YOUR PIN.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

2 years ago

Could it be that it was a scam call from someone pretending to be AT&T? Or did you actually try to unlock your phone and you received a call back?

As mentioned, we are just customers like yourself with a lot of experience that usually translates to better help that you can get from AT&T, so all we are trying to do is clearly understand what the problem is and offer suggestions as to a resolution. No one here has access to any customer information. It would also help if you could ask a simple, straightforward question without the confusing rambling.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

2 years ago

Um, the OP said it all... 

I might be a few nuts off from a hole peanut bag

I'll have to save that one for a special occasion. 

No point dragging it out

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.