Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
lexibeme's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 10th, 2015 2:21 AM

Passcode?

when i go to check my usage, it asks for a passcode. it says i already made one but i didnt. how do i find out what it is?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

9 years ago

Huh?
On My ATT app maybe?
Logon with your ATT password.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there @lexibeme

I’d be happy to help with your account passcode! This is a secondary user-set level of account security. In the case that the code is forgotten, it can be reset by following these steps:

1. Select myAT&T at the top of the page, then enter your User ID and password.

If the next page you see is Confirm Your Passcode:

1. Select Reset Your Passcode.
  2. Enter the wireless number on your account where you want a validation code sent, the last four digits of the account Social Security number, and the account owner's billing ZIP code. Select Next.
  3. After a few moments, the owner of the wireless number you entered will receive a text message with a validation code. Enter the validation code and select Next.
  4. Enter a new Security Passcode, then enter it again.

If you don't see the Confirm Your Passcode page:

1. At the top of the page, select Profile.
  2. If your ID manages multiple accounts, select the wireless account.
  3. In the Account Names section and under Security Passcode, select Change Passcode.
  4. Select Forgot your passcode?
  5. Enter the wireless number on your account where you want a validation code sent, the last four digits of the account Social Security number, and the account owner's billing ZIP code. Select Next.
  6. After a few moments, the owner of the wireless number you entered will receive a text message with a validation code. Enter the validation code and select Next.
  7. Enter a new Security Passcode, then enter it again.

For more information, see here.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I never install a password on my alcatel att cell phone. Now I can't get in my phone?? How do I get access to my phone?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.