Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
Rebel220's profile

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, April 25th, 2020 7:56 AM

New Postpaid Customer, How to Access Account?

Hello all,

I recently joined AT&T by purchasing the Unlimited Elite wireless plan. I have yet to receive my SIM card or to activate my service. Am I able to access my myAT&T account before activating? I recieved this email after submitting my order:

So I obviously have an account but I have no way of signng in. I was not asked to create a User ID and password when submitting my order.

So my question is, am I only able to make an account after receiving my SIM card and activating the service or am I missing something? The email above gives me the last four numbers of my account but not the rest. I’m just a little confused to how this all works.

Thanks for any help!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

4 years ago

If you don't yet have active service how can you have an online account?
(you can't)
Until your sim card arrives and your number is ported, or new number activated all you are is a new order in the system, you do not have an online account.
Once your number is ported, or new number activated, you can use that to create your access ID. Then you can use/access online.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.