For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
R

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 23rd, 2020 12:33 AM

does AT&T want my business or not?

I have been trying to upgrade my device for the past three days.  I keep getting an error message.  What is going on?  Are portions of the site down?  This is absolutely frustrating... Fortunately, AT&T is no longer the only one carrying the iPhone.  I became an AT&T customer only because I was with Cingular, which AT&T took over.  And ever since that take over, service has been pure sh*te.  Perhaps it's time to switch.

Below is the recurring error message.  "Try again in a bit," it says.  What's "a bit" ?  It's been three days.  And please don't tell me to call the number.  Is anyone else here getting the same error.

AT&T REP, if you see this message, tell me why the recurring error message.  And tell me you've fixed the issue... Absolutely frustrating... Is someone from AT&T customer service looking through these messages?  If you're not then you have no business calling yourself a "service."

ACE - Expert

• 

32.2K Messages

3 years ago

Of course they want your business. Having a technical issue on the website doesn't change that.

Sorry but if you want official support then you do have to call. Having a website doesn't mean you never call customer support. This is a public forum of other customers. So they are not going to reach out to individual customers regarding the status of the website.

You can try clearing cache/cookies of your web browser. Just make sure to completely close all tabs/windows after doing so. If that doesn't fix it, then you either wait for website to be fixed or call to discuss your upgrade options.

This is a public forum for customers helping each other out. So yes they can not look through this forum and still call themselves a service, as this is not an official support medium. You want official service, you call them.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.