For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
Zholtok33's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, June 19th, 2014 5:05 PM

No service abroad

I am traveling abroad, when I first arrived my phone was roaming and everything was working. It now says there is no service and I can no longer texts. I can't find anywhere on the site that will tell me why or what to do, nor can I find a way to email them- only call, but I have no service so I clearly can't do thst . Help?

Guru

• 

450 Messages

10 years ago

Hi Zholtok33, 

Did you provision International Roaming features before you left? Often times if you didn't, our systems may suspend your sevice to prevent coming home to a very large bill. 

You can reach our international customer care by calling +1.916.843.4685. I know your device is not working, but this is always a free call from your AT&T mobile number. 

I would try our Click2Chat feature, they might be able to assist. You can reach our chat support by clicking Here. Select "International Care" on the right hand side of the screen. 

Hope this helps!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I already had international roaming on my plan, but added a voice section, international data, and international texting. I seem to have that all working for now, but now my voicemail has done something. I didn't expect to be able to check it because it's automatically setup, nuts now showing how many msgs I have (before it was a blank circle) and is trying to dial. I asks for a password, but because it's automatic I have no idea what it would be. I'm clearly a mess. I've been checking my usage and none of it seems to be out of the plan (it doesn't show the roaming though)
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.