Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
tiredaspie's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Wednesday, March 17th, 2010 3:34 AM

Closed

Enhanced Features for Gophones

I have a Gophone and I do not have any of the plans where I pay monthly or anything. I just have the simple plan where i just put money into my phone whenever I need it. I want to get unlimited messaging, and I see that you can do that if you pay $20 a month (perhaps data too), but do you have to have a plan to get this enhanced feature? I can not figure out how to get it.

Accepted Solution

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

14 years ago

No - you don't have to have a Pick Your Plan account to get the feature packages. 🙂  Call 611 from your cell phone and you should be able to use the IVR system to purchase the messaging package by choosing "Buy Features" and then "Messaging Packages" from the menu.  But if you continue to have problems, say "customer service" at every menu prompt - eventually the system will connect you to a live representative and they can add the feature for you.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

14 years ago

Ok, I bought the 1000 message package, so where do I see how many messages I have left?

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

14 years ago

You can see the messages remaining in your on-line account access or by sending the following code from your phone: *777*2# (send)

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

14 years ago

Ok, I found it. I appreciate your help 😄

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

14 years ago

You're welcome. 🙂
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.