Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Grascia28's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 29th, 2017 3:39 AM

Can't log-in with my gophone account

I have tried several times to log in to my prepaid account but the system refuses to log me in. It kept saying "Error! The system cannot log you in at this time. Call 611 for help."  I also tried changing my password but it says "Error! The system cannot reset your password at this time. Call 611 for help." I am so frustrated I want to use my credit card and subscribe to autopay. Please help.

Community Support

• 

232.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @Grascia28,

I am sorry to hear this is happening! I understand how important it is to be able to make changes to your account online.

I would recommend first to try our article here for login issues. This will be able to guide you to the necessary steps to be able to login to your prepaid account. If after trying this it is still giving you issues, please private message us with your full name, account number, wireless phone number and Access ID you are using to login. This way we can take an in-depth look into your login concern.

Hope this is of assistance to you!

Linda, AT&T Community Forums

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.