Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
tkealy's profile

1 Message

Tuesday, April 30th, 2024 10:07 PM

SYNJ SB67148 Att phone system

I've used this system for many years. Yesterday I noticed no dial tone when picking up any phone, including the base phone. Inbound calls ring, but cannot make outbound call??  Is there a setting that I'm missing? I plugged another phone type into the jack, and can hear dial tone, so I know it's the phone system. I don't see a way to reset the phone.  Thank you. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

17 days ago

Per the manual found here this works with the corded base units SB67138/SB67158 I don't know which one you have but the manuals can be found here to reset the system you'd simply power them down and remove the backup battery. Plug your test phone into the cord that plugs into your base phone to eliminate any issues with the jack or cord, if you get dial tone on the end of the cord that plugs into the base unit and resetting doesn't fix it you more than likely have a bad base unit, as that's what cordlessly feeds the non-corded phones. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.