Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Elenasaracena5's profile

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 8th, 2024 2:08 PM

Easement on my property

Hello, I purchased a home that was built in 2008. There was an original easement on my double lot for what was originally going to be used for something else but wasn’t. According to my closing paper work The easement was owned by BellSouth communications Inc. and was recorded in O.R.book2319 on page 578. As I can see that business is no longer open and would like to inquire about having the easement released and if possible how do i go about it?

Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

11 days ago

Your local taxing authority that controls the size and placement of easements should have whatever paperwork you need to get a release of easement. You can also do an internet search for your state for release of easement. 

2 Messages

11 days ago

Unfortunately there is nothing saying it’s been released, that’s what I need help doing. The wiring under the easement is no longer is use 

Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

11 days ago

I said they should have the paperwork you need. Did you search to see what's required in your state? You could re-register and ask your question in the business forum where your find engineering under business apps and solutions. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.