For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
A

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 9th, 2021 5:45 PM

Attitude of Store Manager

I recently upgraded to a new phone and also bought a new tablet.  All was perfect.  Since then my phone has acted weird in several different ways.  I went back one time and was helped with no issue.  a few days ago my phone would not work in my vehicle.  I made certain that it was paired with the vehicle but to no avail.  Went into the store on University Parkway in Sarasota, where I purchased the phone and asked for help.  I did state, in a nice way that I wish I had never upgraded because the phone is not good.  I then told the manager about the issue with the phone in the vehicle.  Very coldly, he told me to take my car to the dealer that it is their job to fix my situation.  I then asked why my phone continues to turn the volume down without me touching it.  His answer was for me to file a complaint on my warranty and let them deal with it.  And then as I just sat there, he pretended that I did not exist.  Likely back to Verizon but is this how you train your employees?  Last thought...one other employee and NO customers in the store.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

For what it’s worth, if that store is an authorized retailer, they aren’t ATT employees.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

3 years ago

And AT&T stores cannot fix your phone, troubleshoot your phone, and if you need a warranty replacement you should contact AT&T by phone, 611. 

Unless it is an iPhone in which case you need to contact Apple directly because AT&T is contractually prohibited from touching your iPhone.

If you look at the store locator at the bottom of this page and look up the address, there is a place to review the store.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.