For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
alikhansays's profile

2 Messages

Sunday, March 10th, 2024 3:01 PM

Closed

Network Issue - Seeking Assistance

Hello AT&T Community,

I am facing a persistent network issue that has been affecting my connectivity at home. Recently, the wireless coverage in my neighborhood has significantly deteriorated, to the point where I can only connect to the network after crossing a specific intersection away from my house. This issue is not related to my Wi-Fi settings or home setup, as I have been a loyal AT&T customer for over a decade and have never experienced such connectivity problems before.

I have reached out to AT&T through various channels, including the wireless contact page and the AT&T Wireless app, but have only received vague responses indicating a network error in my neighborhood that will be resolved soon. Despite these assurances, the problem persists, impacting my ability to work from home effectively and stay connected.

I am seeking assistance from the community to escalate this issue and ensure that AT&T addresses the network problems in my area promptly. I understand the importance of reliable connectivity, especially in today's digital age where internet access is crucial for work and daily activities. While working for my client's website I am facing frequent disconnections & it is creating a bad impact on my productivity & its delaying my work.

If anyone has experienced similar issues or has insights on how to effectively communicate with AT&T to resolve network problems, your guidance would be greatly appreciated. I am open to any suggestions or advice on how to navigate this situation and restore reliable network coverage in my neighborhood.

Thank you for your attention and support in addressing this network issue.

Best regards,

ACE - Expert

• 

35.3K Messages

2 months ago

As this complaint seems to deal with mobile/wireless/cellular access, I have moved it from Internet to Wireless.

Although, to be honest, that subtle plug for his "client's website" has me thinking I should be spam flagging the whole thing.

(edited)

ACE - Master

• 

10.5K Messages

2 months ago

Little spam link (“client’s website”) in there?  On purpose?

In any case, on the chance this is legit, pretty much your only options are to file a BBB complaint, or keep on going through their regular customer service.  The BBB complaint is the recommended path since it sounds like you already talked to their normal CS.

Former Employee

• 

22.3K Messages

2 months ago

If things have changed, you might need to also such as having a hardwired internet connection for WFH instead of cellular.

Or change cellular provider to one that fits your wireless needs better.

My immediate thought is the service has changed at the tower from 4G LTE to 5G.... 5G has a shorter coverage distance thus need to travel crossing a certain intersection to resolve connection issue.

2 Messages

2 months ago

Thank you for the prompt reply guys

My issue has been solved, thanks to the field team. They came to my home & solved the issue. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

2 months ago

In one day?  Sure...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.