For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
Gabriel92's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, November 1st, 2018 6:08 AM

My @mms.att.net is hacked.

My friends including myself keeps getting spam from my cellphone mms email. It’s not from me but it shows my phone number+@mms.att.net as the sender. Why is this happening. How can I stop this.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

Unless you can see in your sent mail that your phone actually sent those messages, you were not hacked, the sender is just spoofing where the message came from. Messages you get from @mms.net are coming through the email to text gateway. The “from” address of an email is easily changed to whatever the sender wants it to be. If your phone really did send the messages, that probably indicates a virus.

• 

2 Messages

it showed 11 fund transfers in money amount $5000. And $60000. Dollars and bunch more I had digital certificates and I don’t have them any more please can u tell me we’re my money went

• 

2 Messages

my phone has a virus! I was told my iPhone 11 Pro was one of the best from att !

• 

194 Messages

There are no iPhone viruses.

I don’t know what you’re talking about (or what it has to do with this thread), but just because you don’t know how to use it, doesn’t mean you’ve been hacked.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Here is what I noticed on some of them. They use a lot of similar numbers with mms.att.net. It’s either a hacker for identity theft or someone with nothing to do and no life. 

(edited)

1 Message

9 months ago

My email at ( Edited as per community guidelines) was compromised. Then I was sent a code here, and a file that contained some context inside here under the name text_0 on my computer. The file is named text1.3, it even compromised my discord.gg account, but that was once I sent a message to someone about some other context. Almost like an AI went rogue because the cloud drive files I used to take a screenshot are not working on my computer either.

Quantum Physics: The Bridge Between Science and Religion? | by Brittany Noelle Roa | Ascent Publication | Medium

Response From: Nontheism

This compounded something I understood as is. Besides, I do not see a reason not to put faith in something when it is with the times.

https://prnt.sc/AWnJ9BHWloq3
https://prnt.sc/AWnJ9BHWloq3

Quantum Physics: The Bridge Between Science and Religion? | by Brittany Noelle Roa | Ascent Publication | Medium was inside.

<[email scrubbed]>: host att-e2xms-east.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[35.172.238.88] said: 550 5.1.1 <[email scrubbed]> recipient address rejected (in reply to RCPT TO command) ---------------------------------------------- message/delivery-status ---------------------------------------------- Reporting-MTA: dns; mail-40130.protonmail.ch X-Postfix-Queue-ID: 4RPLWJ24vyz4wwcg X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; [email scrubbed] Arrival-Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 04:09:16 +0000 (UTC) Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email scrubbed] Original-Recipient: rfc822;[email scrubbed] Action: failed Status: 5.1.1 Remote-MTA: dns; att-e2xms-east.mx.a.cloudfilter.net Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.1.1 <[email scrubbed]> recipient address rejected ---------------------------------------------- message/rfc822 ---------------------------------------------- Return-Path: <[email scrubbed]> Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 04:09:12 +0000 DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=proton.me; s=hji2kvz4evhh7cjud7nftnupna.protonmail; t=1691986156; x=1692245356; bh=LtgWax78NJrdt8BXQj57cbqUCH0A0z4J3ZYCdxx29vA=; h=Date:To:From:Subject:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References: Feedback-ID:From:To:Cc:Date:Subject:Reply-To:Feedback-ID: Message-ID:BIMI-Selector; b=XJgHXZ+CG+t1lKtxjIQ1Ay68ceR5JRZG9f6AxrO4FWD1JJorJycPANQEJgNYUnSVI RNogqC6nB5F8UW5Dx8JmGpzEkGYqru0U74snAUNjErrH9n1my8dOk0yHQ1CDwBo6pT fEySGKxEma+fEljBzaDaTkrIWh39mprou+0OagxRPDkv0AvoWNbdxRNMtDg1tIjn+k UYCSxE6O1Is1GTqD06+WkREbWpdWQKmcreRZkQI1BHWWYioFiByxL70lTnNVKhukg3 zFOHJHVaPGZW1/2UGmW1Msrh9K94WGGcxOnWeN4yRFBHKv+yzIg/FZCMLR0Clw6w2d acvNU9i++jhLQ== To: [email scrubbed] From: nontheism <[email scrubbed]> Subject: Re: (No Subject) Message-ID: <Ng5GPxVURvweNuLQTDUaJkRnWQvKbnGsZjh2dQ_8sb3PNuS6N5evk7SlEUwpQFSUfly5Eyv_SZrxL1SINZAx4vWbDrsOYTDqr_uc-xBKpTs=@proton.me> In-Reply-To: <LVr4C_BWD_s17W9yyCsSqSXJET3BS2QEMtE5Z0MW9WkPm5yvEU-zHrrL4oFVE7r_nQAOqo8nMRP-ReHUHGX33QpwTHU1Iz4WVwocwCfSxZI=@proton.me> References: <[email scrubbed]> <LVr4C_BWD_s17W9yyCsSqSXJET3BS2QEMtE5Z0MW9WkPm5yvEU-zHrrL4oFVE7r_nQAOqo8nMRP-ReHUHGX33QpwTHU1Iz4WVwocwCfSxZI=@proton.me> Feedback-ID: 83273808:user:proton MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

(edited)

Community Support

• 

231.7K Messages

9 months ago

Hello @nontheism,

Please be mindful about sharing your personal details like, Phone number, email id, IMEI number, account number, last name, Credit/Debit card number, order number, Driver licence details, address. This is a public forum and your privacy is very important to us. As per AT&T Community Forum's guidelines http://sm.att.com/b9b8aa02 your personal details will be scrubbed. Have a great day!

Regards,
AT&T Moderator

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.