For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
Jlakers1's profile

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Friday, June 13th, 2014 2:33 PM

Group text message recipient limit

Please remove the group text message recipient limit you have in place.  Right now anyone on your network can only send a group text message to 10 people.  This makes it very difficult for those of us trying to communicate with little league teams, football teams, basketball teams, or any other groups of kids/parents to provide them with information quickly and effectively.  My friends on Verizon don't have issues with this using the same exact phone with the same exact settings.  I don't want to have to switch to Verizon because of this, but I am willing to if this can't be resolved quickly.  

Thanks for your help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I just found out about this.  My employer has been group texting for a while now.  An emergency meeting was called using group texting.  Needless to say I did not show up for said private meeting.  Now I am having to explain why I did not show up and why I don't seem to care about my job.  Thanks AT&T

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I've been with AT&T since 2000 (the Cingular days). Over time they have become more and more expensive. I've kept with it. However, this is going to be the last straw. Was planning a surprise party for someone and had soo many different groups that I left people out. Unacceptable!!! 

Verizon here I come. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.