Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need your talk or text logs?
Ydaspit's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 8th, 2017 6:58 PM

Free HBO with unlimited data plan

How do you sign into the HBO Go app as an unlimited data customer?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I called about this right after they offered the option. There were very helpful people on the phone and chat that tried to escalate it. They did apparently open a ticket and I was supposed to hear back from someone within 2 days. I never did, and it never started working. I think they have no intention of offering it to mobile-only subscribers and it's a trick to get us to give them payment information for a direct TV online account hoping that we forget to cancel. I am not usually one for conspiracy theories, but this seems pretty clear. They have made no attempt to fix it for anyone and now pretend they don't know it is a problem. That's ridiculous. They know it is a problem, one that they benefit from not solving. I gave up and I've generally lost trust in the company as a whole.

Mentor

• 

34 Messages

7 years ago

It doesn't work 

.There is no option for to verify the text you send. There is no option for HBO free.

HBOGo app does not recognize me as being a DIRECTVNOW customer

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I don't get an option to enter my number, I select verify number then it tells me to send a text message to this number and then redirects me to a new screen with an error code and says my number doesn't have a qualifying plan, but I do! I have the Unlimited Plus plan. I'm so confused!

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

7 years ago

It does the same for me. I've had this issue for months and no one at at&t seems to know How to fix it. I'm privately messaging someone from at&t on this forum and they say they are looking into it. I've talked to many people from CS and no one knows how to help

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I don't get an option to enter my number, I select verify number then it tells me to send a text message to this number and then redirects me to a new screen with an error code and says my number doesn't have a qualifying plan, but I do! I have the Unlimited Plus plan. I'm so confused!

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

I have same problem Spent one hour on chat. Finally said someone from ATT will contact me within 14 days!!?? 

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

7 years ago

Post if they help you. An AT&T rep has been looking into mine for about a month. Finally he sent it to the resolution center. Where they just sent me a standard email on how to set up an account and the process I've done numerous times. Like They really didn't even look Into it. I think im giving up now. They clearly don't wish to look into it any deeper.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

that was the attitude ATT gave me. "No idea what the cause of problem is, Oh well.. too bad...Did we resolve your problem today?"

Not expecting ATT to waste their time trying to fix it. They have more important things to worry about, I only spend $190/month on ATT cell service...

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

same here

Guru

• 

382 Messages

7 years ago

Here is the text that ATT sent me to activate HBO for free...

-------------

AT&T Free Msg: HBO is now included with your AT&T Unlimited Choice plan. Go to att.com/unlimitedwithHBO and follow the prompts to activate.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.