For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
hamielke's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 1:38 PM

AT&T Messages Not working?

I recently lost my phone and the only way I have been able to keep in contact with anyone is through the AT&T Messages app on the web. Whenever I go to the website (messages.att.net) there seems to be an error and it won't allow me to log in. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

Just got off the phone with Customer Care.  the incompetent person that answered the phone didnt know what was going on, actually she didn't even know there was a website.  (goes to show you how trained they are to do their jobs)  I told her its been down for about 2 weeks and that i wanted compensation for all the time that the site has been down and she told me that i wasn't entitled to any compensation since the site is free and i don't pay for the service.  She told me that its like any other app that i can download in the play store if instagram stopped working why i could i call ATT to ask for a credit for the app not working?  I told her she apparently isn't understanding that this is their app and that it is part of their service and she told me that she wanted me to please explain to her so we could be on the same page and she could understand as well (Smart response) i told her if i pay for cable and channel 4 that i LOVE TO FREAKING WATCH isn't working i want a freaking credit for it not working.  that's what i mean (i didn't use the word freaking obviously, considering i was livid). she then later decided to be a smart butt again and "check my account to see if i am paying for the ATT messages service.  

I hate ATT.  end of story.

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

i GUESS ATT doenst notice that people have better things to do with their lives than make a stupid account on this forum to complain

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

OH forgot to mention, after she tells me that she had no clue about the site, she later tells me that it is an ongoing problem that they are aware of and they don't have an estimated time of completion

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

has everyone noticed that dimitri hasnt responded and/or given us anymore updates?

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

I lost track. It's been 12 days now right?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

SERIOUSLY?? HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO BE UNDER MAINTENANCE???!!! 

This application is currently under maintenance.

ITS ALWAYS UNDER MAINTENANCE!!

Explorer

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Today is day 13. 

Mentor

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

I think you all forget about the december 17th outage for a few weeks...

Mentor

• 

29 Messages

10 years ago

This is pretty lame. 

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

The December 17 outage wasn't this long

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.