For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
C

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 30th, 2021 1:57 PM

My phone goes out every time it rains.

My phone goes out every time it rains.  ATT says I need fiber but they will not connect only my phone -- I have to bundle with their internet.  So they say.  I DO NOT want ATT internet or bundling.  Now they have BLOCKED me so I cannot use their repair.com to place a repair ticket.  I only have ATT land line which is now out because it is raining.  Any ideas on how I can place a repair ticket.  Or is there another phone company that provides landline service?

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

3 years ago

Well they aren't blocking anything, there's been many reports of trouble accessing the websites.  Most likely the only other providers would be cable companies, if you have access, and they would also require internet.  There's also resellers, again if in your area, but they would use the same facilities as AT&T.  Your other option would be a wireless home phone from one of the major cell phone carriers.  You could escalate your issue by filling out the following Customer care executive contact and there's also filing an FCC complaint.  As far as reporting you'll have to call if you can't access the site, you might want to clear your cache first to see if that's the problem. 

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

That customer care link just puts me back to the repair.com which is the one that is blocked.  Get a Forbidden error.  But thanks for responding.  Guess I will have to cut the ATT cord and go with someone else.  Too bad.   Been with ATT all my life.  But I am through with their "we are too big to fail" attitude.

Contributor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

I have the same issue. However, now my landline goes out almost everyday lately. Now when I try to submit a trouble ticket, it says the site is "FORBIDDEN". I've cleared cookies on the site and still can't submit a ticket. 

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same here every time it rains my landline stops working, and the website for ATT.Repair for a ticket doesn't work.  It's soo frustrating.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.