Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

(3159)
Tree on At & T line

Tree fell on at&t lines my phone is working right now but the box on the side of my house is off the house they want repair it til May 23,2022.

Questions

AT&T CORDLESS PHONE WITH MAGIC JACK

I bought an AT&T Cordless phone to be used with Magic Jack six months ago. Everything worked in the beginning. Now I'm not able to dial an extension # or use any keys when prompted to do so. I can make a call or receive one, but cannot retrieve my messages due to this problem. Is there a setting

Questions

Move AT&T Service From Existing Power Pole

I am commercial real estate developer. I have a project in Vernon, FL.  A power pole needs to be moved.  Florida, Light and Power has removed their power/equipment.  Who do I need to speak to about moving AT&T service?  The pole is located between 3312 and 3318 Court Street,

Questions

Closed

Att box on property

I bought property from my parent in 2001, it has Att box on it... I need to find out how to either collect for it or get released from easement...

Questions

Utility boxes and lease / easement

We need help with an old easement being removed and or understand more about it.  A couple smaller boxes are ground mounted here and they are old.    There is no att maintenance done here like lawn mowing or anything.    trying to understand more about it and either havin

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to factory reset TL88102 handset

The handset that came with the phone shows 'Out of range OR no power at base'. I also bought a second handset that successfully registered with the base and is working fine. I followed all instructions to deregister all handsets and re-register them again, but this handset continues to the show t

Questions

Closed

Replacement IFWA-40 activation problems

I'm going to try to summarize what other users have found to work to activate the new unit you receive to replace the old unit that is 3g only and won't work when 3g goes away. If more solutions come up I'll post them. Closing this topic to posting it's for information purposes only.  . Go

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T wiring causing damage to house - how to have it removed?

There is old AT&T wiring on the house I just purchased that is causing damage to the house/gutters on windy days. How do I request AT&T remove it?

Questions

Answering machine messages flashing won't delete

Att answering machine with Base & 3 handsets Model: CL82313 Purchased: 2016 In Aug. 2021 we transferred from Frontier landline ph service to a wi-fi connection with Ligtel that includes our long distance ph service via VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol). Has this change to wi-fi activated the f

Questions

Leaning pole

We have a utility pole on our street that is leaning greatly. We had Entergy come out to repair it, but apparently it is a telephone pole, not an Entergy pole. Who can we contact to get it fixed? Attached is a photo of the pole from 8/27/2021 and 2/23/2022 Please contact me asap, as this

Questions

base phone died and need to reset cordless phones to new base station

Cordless phones say out of range or no power base. It has no power base because the base dies.  I now want to attach these to a NEW power base.  How?

Questions

Phone handset for EL52303

I have an EL52303 phone system and I need to purchase an extra handset. The EL50005 handset looks identical to the handsets included in my phone system, but apparently the correct handset I need to buy is the EL5003, according to the info here: https://telephones.att.com/pd/2375/EL52303-3-handset-c

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.