Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

(3260)
CL84307 Answering machine

Display says there are voicemails When I try to listen it says no messages "Calls will be answered" is turned on Incoming and outgoing calls working fine as long as I dial or answer manually Message says this number is not accepting calls

Questions

Home Phone using NVG510 modem stopped working, no dial tone. Internet working OK.

Green phone light on modem 'off'. Powered off/on modem, replaced telephone and its cable, no help. Had been working fine for years.

Questions

Easement

I inherited 2 acres and found out AT&T has a continuous easement on the whole 2 acres. AT&T only uses about .25 acres for a small utility building and to keep supplies. I want to see if AT&T would be willing to renegotiate the easement to the .25 acres, which they currently use instead o

Questions

Application for easement release

We are putting in a pool and need to push the pool over our easement , so we need to get it release from AT&T. Where do I get this or from whom?

Questions

how to report outage

I need to report a land line phone outage

Questions

Closed

Unused Service Lines Removal

I would like to have the unused service lines removed from my house. Who do I call to make that happen? What is the cost to do so?

Questions

Relocating Moving Lines for Construction

Not a question. I see several folks asking for the number to call at ATT to get some actual help. I have responded to a couple of those forums only to have someone close the entire forum because it began 2 years ago. I called 866-410-7414 today and received actual help on the first try. This was AFT

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Cables removal required

I own a house with old-no longer active- ATT service wires- from house to pole. they have been dameages in a recent storm- need to be removed.  pls LMK how to scheule the work

Questions

Can your landline phone be affected by drought - humming/feedback noise?

We are having trouble with our landline. No one can hear us on the phone because of the loud humming and/or loud feedback noise.  An AT&T service man came out and said it was because of the drought/ low rain....the dry land causing the problem.  Can this be true??  Sounds alittle

Questions

Closed

AT&T landline box on the outside wall of my garage, the cover metal has rotted and fallen off and cannot be put back on.

This right by my neighbors front walkway into their home and is a big eyesore they want taken care of.  Will AT&T fix this and if so who do I call?  Thanks!

Questions

newest 5g wireless internet device

I would like to know if a Wireless Internet device can connect to a landline phone. I could take the 5G SIM out of my Samsung A32 to use in it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

bgw210 modem phone light is off.

BGW210 modem shows: Power light is on Broadband light is on The Phone light is not lit. Can you confirm that this indicator only applies to VOIP subscribers? Thanks  

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.