Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

C
Land Line Outage

Can not make or receive calls & no dial tone. (Edited as per community guidelines) Clarence (Edited as per community guidelines) 9249 Wisteria St.  Ladson, SC. (Edited as per community guidelines) E-Mail [email scrubbed] Also I have tried live chat could not contact or use your set up? Filled

Questions

no dial tone

problem not in the house

Questions

Pole removal from property

I have a AT&T pole that is rotting from termites. There is a large hole at the base and cracks throughout the entire pole. I called AT&T and a technician went to my property and agrees that the poles should be removed, but I have not heard from him other than he has reported the issue. What

Questions

Moving a damaged Telecommunications box

We have a small telecommunications box located next to our street in front of the house we purchased. The box is severely damaged and not sure if it is in service.  If no longer in service, we would like to talk to someone about removing it or putting is a flat box so we can pour concrete for

Questions

Cordless phone

I'm looking for a phone for a friend with chemical sensitivity. She needs a portable phone with the lowest signal strength, with large buttons, answering machine, and caller ID.  The AT&T CRL32102 DECT 6.0 Big Button cordless phone looks good, but I need to know the signal strength.

Questions

att cl82229 phone wont ring

My att phone model CL82229 will not ring for an incoming call

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T part shortage

Anyone else experiencing that AT&T cannot repair landlines due to a lack of parts. No service since October 2nd. 

Questions

Low hanging wires

Please raise low wires hanging over my driveway about 10ft off the ground

Questions

Remove lines from pole to home

Does AT&T remove wires from pole to home where landlines are no longer available?

Questions

Network Interface Box Removal

I have an AT&T network interface box attached to the outside of my home. It needs to be removed because of work being done to the home. I want to know if AT&T wants this equipment back and if so who do I contact? I live in Vero Beach Fl. I am going to preserve the incoming wires in a smaller

Questions

cut or damaged wires in outdoor box, intercom system

I have an outdoor box, where some of the wires appear to be not connected to anything. A non-working gate intercom system is also an issue, but cannot be resolved till I have the box looked at and fixed. Does AT&T take care of this or is there somebody I can get out here that knows their stuff?

Questions

1719 Answering Machine does not turn on my outgoing message

I used my 1719 AT&T answering machine for years. Then I got FIOS & stopped using it.  I want to go back to using it, however, when I try calling my number, it rings for 15-16 times & the outgoing message from me does not turn on.  Any suggestions on why this is happening?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.