Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

F
Underground cable

I need to request that AT&T relocate a box marked "underground cable" out of my backyard. Can you please tell me what's the process for requesting

Questions

Landline cuts off after 3 minutes, then come back on after 15 seconds then the cycles happens ever minute

When using the landline, the initial conservation lasts between on to three minutes. Then the phone will cut off the other person and makes some click

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

17 hours ago

Questions

Utility easement encroachment letter.

I need an approval letter from AT&T to encroach on a drainage and utility easement adjacent to my property. I have received permission from the c

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

2 days ago

Questions

Hard Line phone service

Does AT&T still have hard-line phone service available? If so, is it pulse capable for old rotary phones? I am in New Mexico 88001 zip code.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

3 days ago

Questions

Need to remove abandoned telephone lines and poles from commercial property for new construction

Dead end/ abandoned telephone line and two poles need removed to proceed with new Derby KS, Panther Stadium construction. I work for a general contrac

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

3 days ago

Questions

why does my monthly bill fluctuate by about $2 each month? Do they cell the extension chargeer for the at&t cordless cl81201

I just can't get through or a proper answer from anyone at AT&T My phone bill fluctuates every month up and down by $1.25 to $2.00. WHY? I

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

3 days ago

Questions

Home phone does not get dial tone from the line it shares with DSL

The land line shares the DSL line. Was working a month ago. Moved the AT&T Uverse WiFi router modem to a different room for remodel and painting

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

4 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

return box address illinois

In order to return a home phone box and cables, what address do I send it to that's not a P.O. Box?

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Reset TL86103

Bought a new TL86103 phone system to replace my previous one and would like to use the old handsets and register them to the new base. How do I reset

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

5 days ago

Questions

Cannot receive calls on landline but can call out

When the phone rings, I pick up and hear nothing. An incoming caller hears it ring and then it goes to voicemail even though I’m trying to pick up the

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

6 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts