Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

Derigister/register mdl# el52219 att cordless phone

I have a el52219 and I am trying to reregister from old base to a new base.I have tried some of the solutions found on this forum (ie *33174# )Does t

posted 

Yesterday at 7:26 PM

• 

Last response by 

28 minutes ago

I need a old/abandoned bell telephone post removed or moved.

I need a old/abandoned bell telephone post removed in Harris County TX. It is a old metal aprox 3' tall post with old wires coming out. There is an

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

49 minutes ago

Removing old land lines from kitchen

I want to remoe the old land libes from inside the house. We no longer use this. We have uverse and internet. Will this cause a problem with my servi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:10 PM

IFWA-40 Caller ID date/time incorrect

Hello AT&T, Your new shiny Wireless Home Phone and Internet box (IFWA-40 by Netcomm (Now Casa systems)) has a bug in the firmware that sends the incor

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

remove old phone lines

remove old phone lines from outside my house I am told 2 of the 4 wires are old phone lines for landline, which I no longer use One is rubbing again

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

3rd Party VoIP Outgoing Call Issues - NVG589 Firmware Ugprade 9.1.0h12d22?

So I got a brand new Motorola NVG589 about a month ago to replace my 2Wire modem for my UVerse Internet service. I have VoIP with JoiPhone running thr

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Generator on a public street

AT&T has left a very loud generator on the street for 36 hours because their box was damaged. No one has slept in our house for 2 days! We can't enjoy

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Engineering/Construction Contact for a Utility Clearnace for Utilities City of Allentown Pennyslvania

We have a major Land Development Project in the City of Allentown and submitted a package containing plans and utility clearnace forms to AT&T corpora

External Antenna for the Home Phone Internet MF279

Just got the Home Phone/Internet unit - ZTE Model MF279.   Wanting to hook an external antenna to it as my signal strength seems to be fluctuating qui

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

residential service connection for neighbor but tech need to come into my property

Does a field service tech have a right to come into my property backyard and/or call the cops to open the gate to pull lines for my neighbors service?

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago