Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

N
New Power Pole Installed

We live in northern California. Our power and AT&T wires were connected to a tree. The tree has grown and the power liens were getting stretched.

Questions

Connection to house

I need the line removed from my house, who do I contact?

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

11 hours ago

Questions

Old poles

At&t recently installed new poles and teansferred lines over to it. I noticed that it has been several months and the old poles are still standing

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

a day ago

Questions

PHONE LINE DAMAGED AT ENTRANCE TO MY BUSINESS

There is a phone line that has been damaged at the entrance to my business. It hangs low and delivery trucks entering and exiting my property have da

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

a day ago

Questions

relocating landline underground cable

Im need to relocate the main terminal post/junction box in the middle of my driveway to the side of the driveway. The "post/box" is where the cable ru

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T Easements to be crossed by Solar Project Facilities - Intersect Power - Aramis Project - Alameda County (Livermore area), CA

Intersect Power Inquiry re Aramis Solar Project Respond to: Mark Woodside - Title Consultant [EDITED per Community Guidelines] - [email scrubbed] &n

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

2 days ago

Questions

Tree removal

I have a tree that needs to be cut down and the phone and cable lines are running through it. Can At&T lower the lines so the tree can be removed

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 days ago

Questions

Announcement on model EL52203

The announcement I had was my deceased husbands message and I accidentally erased it....can I get it back once it has been deleted.......very, very i

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

3 days ago

Questions

AT& T Telephone Pole is hanging from the electricity pole

My residential property is located at 12341 NW 23rd Court, Plantation, FL 33323.   Your service pole is hanging from another one and it requires

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

3 days ago

Questions

In person contact information on Sundays to resolve outside line issue for medically escalated repair

Problem with outside line (AT&T responsibility) discovered Saturday, September 26 so calls cannot come in or out. Repair first scheduled for five

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts