Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

Removing AT&T service drops from a utility pole

What's the best telephone number to call to have AT&T service technicians come remove the service drops from a utility pole in the alley. We are demo

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

LCD display does not show complete phone number - ATT model 2940

I have read thru the manual, and installed new batteries but don't see any change. My ATT telephone model CL2940 LCD area does not show the complete

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

ATT phone model CL 2940

The LCD display on my ATT phone model CL 2940 does not display the whole number for incoming phone calls. Some parts of a few digits of the phone numb

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

How do you report damage to AT&T property? Your 800 288 2020 telephone number does not work/help!

Someone hit AT&T pole outside our property by a vehicle and has caused extensive damage to the cable and cable guard. Even the pole seems to have been

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Land Line not working

Our land line 931-379-xxxx West of Columbia, Tn lost dial tone, and calling AT@T connected us to a Robot that would not connect us to a representative

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

At&T regenerator station easement on my property

Hello AT&T - How do I find details on the AT&T regeneration station easement on my property? How much does AT&T pay per year for the use of this space

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Need help with landline.

If someone calls me I can answer and hear, but I do not have a dial tone to call out.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Moving a line ASAP

We are building a home and the AT&T line goes right across the home site. All lines have been moved to the road (electric and cable). I can’t find a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Changing Provider to AT&T

Currently have Verizon for home landline phone service. Lots of problemms with Verizon’s outside wiring in my local area. If I were to switch to AT&

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Phone, TV service not working

My Moms phone and TV service is failing intermittentlywhich means you cant rely on her phone for emergencies and watch TV consistently.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…