Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

outgoing call on headset

I purchased a bluetooth headset that I finally got to work. I can answer calls and use the headset great but I can't figure out how to connect for an

posted 

19 minutes ago

Any Ideas ? Please

Hello all , and HELPWe have a problem connecting my mother's AT&T landline to my cell phone. She gets message to dial a 1 or 0 to complete the call. T

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Pole removal

Can we get the poles removed from our back yard if no one uses the line anymore? What can I do?Zip code 90027

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Low hanging line

Phone line is laying on ground from winds. Need to have tightened up or removed. This has been reported before with no improvements. Thank you(edited

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

cell phone users to landline

Home phone provider is Spectrum with internet. My cell provider is At.& T. Lately, my daughter, who is local, cannot make contact with my home phone

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

force deregister AT&T handset 68103

Our old base stopped woking and is in the dump. The handset has the message "out of range or no power". None of the buttons are working. We have a

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Cordless house phone -other person can't hear me

When I dial out from my house the person I call cannot hear me I can hear them and they can tell it's connected but they cannot hear what I'm saying.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

I have a att cordless el52119 phone and says line in use

Ii cant figure it out on how to clear the issue phone is pretty new with 6 months of purchase I disconnected the power cord waited approx 30 seconds t

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Need the outside line from pole to house and exterior box removed

We are having a renovation done to our home and need the outside line from the pole to the house and the exterior interface box removed. Can I just ha

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

I need a old/abandoned bell telephone post removed or moved.

I need a old/abandoned bell telephone post removed in Harris County TX. It is a old metal aprox 3' tall post with old wires coming out. There is an

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago