Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

S
Repeated home line issues

we have had repeated issues with our home line either getting static/crackling or going completely dead after it rains. It is currently dead, and the

Questions

no service

I get the message that I have no line

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Land line repair. It has been several weeks an our landline phone is still not working. It is very difficult to have get information on why

For the past three (3) weeks our landline phone. does not work. An appointment for repair was scheduled for June 30. Yet the phone STILL does not work

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Old Utility Pole

AT&T needs to remove an old utility pole and move wires to the new utility pole. AT&T was here once and confirmed it was their pole and wanted Comcast

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Speak to a person regarding landline problem - do not have a smartphone

Unable to report an issue on our second landline. Automated system says no such phone number exists. Appears your software was modified and only the 1

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

AT&T underground distribution utilities

My name is Brian Snyder. I am a project manager at CHW.  I am performing a signal design at the intersection of SR 40 and CR 225A (NW 80th Ave) in Mar

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

incoming call connection

Anyone experiencing a problem with hearing a connection squeal in the background when answering an incoming call?  Or having someone trying to call an

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

NID Box Replacement

After 24 years of South Florida weather, our NID box is disintegrating to the point where I just put duct tape on what is left of the cover to old it

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

DL72219 Handset not registering

According to LCD it is registered but when i try to use it, it states "device not registered". I have successfully unregistered and registered both un

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Line On Ground Open Splices for 1.5 yrs Phone Out of order now

This is my last attempt to get the phone cable {pole to pole} repaired. The exact location is Rosenbalm Lane in Heiskell,TN off Hinds Creek Rd. The ca

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts