Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

D
Replacing a damaged old pole

I have an old pole, worked over by woodpeckers and hit by a car. It leans heavily to the west and is located right in the middle of my driveway. I am

Questions

Underground line temporary relocation

I live in an flood plane area where we are currently installing a bridge across a creek. The line running down the private drive where this line curr

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

a day ago

Questions

Phone line unavailable

We have a Synapse system, 2 gateways, 14 desksets.   When calling to outside line, the deskset says "phone line unavailable" when the lines are n

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

a day ago

Questions

Broken pole on my property

We have a broken pole on our property that only has our landline wires on it. We've had 3 different crews come out and look at it but it has yet to b

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

a day ago

Questions

Kudos to an excellent repairman.

My landline went down and the repairman came yesterday afternoon. He mentioned that this problem was puzzling and he left to go to another box to reso

Questions

Phone pole removed off my property

I have a pole for landline phone service on my property I need removed or relocated off my property. Who do I need to contact?   

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 days ago

Questions

Tree on phone line

The phone line running from pole to pole behind my house is going to break. The tree about half way in between the poles is leaning on it. It is stret

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 days ago

Questions

Phone/Internet line

Good morning. I am an AT&T customer and I was curious as to who would be responsible for the phone/internet cables outside of my house?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

spoom2 

2 days ago

Questions

Close an account

I have sent back the equipment cuz it never worked.. it was a home phone wireless box. I keep getting transferred around & nobody wants to help me

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

3 days ago

Questions

removal of existing wires form pole

Larry, Good Evening. I am having a pool installed. By regulation no power lines can be located less than 25ft away. I had COMCAST move their wires to

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sewbos1_ 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts