Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Deregister AT&T orphaned phone - Model clp99587

I have a replacement base for a base that was damaged due to an electrical surge. I still have handset phones that are registered to the old base. Bec

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

VTech digital phones say "out of range or no power at base"

Phones worked fine yesterday....woke up this morning to all 4 phones saying "out of range or no power to base"....checked to make sure everything was

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How do I increase the volume for the message beep on base?

I have set the answering system set to beep every 10 seconds when there is a message.  The base volume is set at 6, which is the highest.  The volume

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Need to move AT&T overhead lines to a new utility pole at my house due to construction

There is a new utility pole installed and the old one needs to come down. HOw do I get AT&T to move the lines from the old pole to the new one?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Wireless Home Phone

Is there a way you can receive a signal from your wirless home phone on your cell phone letting you know you have a VM with the wireless home phone? O

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Ken Duermeyer

I have several of the service connection boxes on the corner of my property, and AT&T service techs work on these boxes numerous times each week. They

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Need help with NID

House phone (AT&T landline) has no dial tone.. Says the line is in use, even though no one is using the phone. I want to test the line but I don't see

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Damage to AT&T Pole

Elm Valley Rd, WI there is a tree on AT&T pole and pole has damage. Elm Valley Rd Waupaca, WI 54981 44.423678, -89.090712

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Southwestern Bell Box/Equipment

I currently have an old Southwestern Bell box hanging off my house. Can I remove it myself or do I need to schedule someone to come remove it?

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Pole Removal

Who do I speak to about removing a AT&T Pole that is no longer in service

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago