Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

VTech digital phones say "out of range or no power at base"

Phones worked fine yesterday....woke up this morning to all 4 phones saying "out of range or no power to base"....checked to make sure everything was

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:04 PM

How do I increase the volume for the message beep on base?

I have set the answering system set to beep every 10 seconds when there is a message.  The base volume is set at 6, which is the highest.  The volume

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:31 PM

Need to move AT&T overhead lines to a new utility pole at my house due to construction

There is a new utility pole installed and the old one needs to come down. HOw do I get AT&T to move the lines from the old pole to the new one?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Wireless Home Phone

Is there a way you can receive a signal from your wirless home phone on your cell phone letting you know you have a VM with the wireless home phone? O

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Ken Duermeyer

I have several of the service connection boxes on the corner of my property, and AT&T service techs work on these boxes numerous times each week. They

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Need help with NID

House phone (AT&T landline) has no dial tone.. Says the line is in use, even though no one is using the phone. I want to test the line but I don't see

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Damage to AT&T Pole

Elm Valley Rd, WI there is a tree on AT&T pole and pole has damage. Elm Valley Rd Waupaca, WI 54981 44.423678, -89.090712

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Southwestern Bell Box/Equipment

I currently have an old Southwestern Bell box hanging off my house. Can I remove it myself or do I need to schedule someone to come remove it?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Pole Removal

Who do I speak to about removing a AT&T Pole that is no longer in service

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Cordless phone problems

I have 7 handsets. On two of them I can hear the other person but they can’t hear me. All other handsets working perfectly. Any suggestions before I g

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago