AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

Cancel Land line

I have tried to reach AT&T to cancel my service since I have been paying for 8 months but have not had any service. I am paying almost $40/ month for

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

No service on home phone for several weeks

Several weeks ago my home phone (over the internet) stopped working. I have been on the phone with various people from ATT at least 8 times over the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to dereigster an orphaned EL52203 handset to be able to register with my base

Hi - I purchased an orphaned EL52203 handset to replace a damaged handset on my new system (one damaged, the other is OK). What is the reset or deregi

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Home phone/Land line

Do I need a home phone or land line in order to have internet/uvers?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Relocation of pole

Hello- we have a new construction going up and the AT&T pole needs to be relocated. What is the process/ contact info to get this started?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Remove ATT Utility Block

We live in a rural area on 10 acres that had been designated as the future site of a residential development. We now own the entire property, with no

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Removal of old wireline equipment

I have two lines terminating inside my office building. One 300 line and one 50 line. Both installed during the internet dialup era. I am currently

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

some calls go to voicemail without ringing the phone or showing up as missed.

on my u-verse home phone, some incoming calls are going to voicemail without Ringing the phone or showing up as missed calls. On my call history the

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

need lines removed from pole on building site

I need a phone number for ATT engineering department. We have lines at the electrical pole that need to be removed. Located in Jupiter, FL

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

no line

For about 30 hours, all my land line phones say "no line" and therefore I can't make any calls.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago