Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

Have Southwestern Bell underground cables running through land and need removed

There are old Southwestern Bell underground cables running through land that was just purchased. We believe they fed old houses that were on the prope

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Landline

Landline is out, need to talk to someone about it.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Removal of old SBC Telephone lines laying on top garage roof

We have old SBC telephone lines laying on top of our garage roof that need to be removed, how do we get these removed?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

When calling Landline receive two beeps, then call drops

How can I troubleshoot my phone? When I call my landline, I get two beeps and then the call drops.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

no line

yesterday I bought your 3 phone package at Walmart. hooked up the phones and it says NO LINE. What can I do to fix that? and there is no dial tone?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T Telephone Pole

I have an AT&T telephone pole that is leaning precariously toward my home. This telephone pole is also covered in wires; many of these wires appear to

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

removal of bellsouth equipment

Need to remove old Bellsouth wiring (w/box) from the side of my house. Who do I contact to do this, as my cable/utility provider will not service the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Removal of old phone lines

For years now we have not had a hard phone line. However, there are 2 phone lines running from the telephone pole to my house in Keysville, GA. They

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Landline with terrible buzz/hum again - AT&T failed AGAIN

Landline with terrible buzz/hum - AT&T failed AGAIN to meet repair date – January, April (twice), now again.Others in our area also complaining on Ne

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Fixing my home phone out of work

My home phone was out of work yesterday My phone# (Edited per community guidelines)Please help me to fix it soonContact me at my email[email scrubbed]

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago