Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

Technicians leaving wire scraps in yard around junction box

Is there a contact point to complain about technicians leaving wire scraps in my yard around the junction box? Some of these scraps are 2 feet long, a

Questions

Home landline down

7/25 I noted that my phone had no dual tone. Tried online to file repair but that’s a joke. Called them. Told ATT when I cell phone called my ho

Questions

Request for Utility location maps

We are working on a City of Austin project and we need a contact from which to request the phone and/or cable utility location maps for a specific roa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Potential Equipmrnt Danages

Hello, This is to advise you of a fire yesterday in the city access area behind my home. The fire department was called to ensure the dried brush was

Questions

Relocate underground wire

Does AT&T still relocate underground wires that are in the way for privacy fence? I have underground wire that is in the way of my fence but i do

Questions

Downed lines touching the ground

I noticed downed lines along the property line in my back yard from utility pole to utility pole. Att had a guy come out, didnt speak to me at all. I

Questions

Reset

How do I reset AT&T Dect 6.0, model EL52400?  

Questions

Can AT&T place a 'block' on a number that was released to another wireless carrier over a year ago?

Some time ago, a credentialed AT&T wireless customer in Texas, contacted the AT&T 'Port' department giving them his/her account number & P

Questions

Removal of old phone lines

We no longer use our landlines -- and I'd like to have the wires removed from the utility pole to the back of my house. Please advise on how to accomp

Questions

Risk Management Phone Box

My name is Michele from Country Club Village Apartments Im trying to contact you in regards to a phone box that was broken into. it located at (Edited

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.