AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T Phone Equipment

All you need to know about your battery backups and equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(3320)
C
Wireless home phone unable to make or receive calls

Calling out or calling in to the home phone receives a fast busy signal. cannot make or receive calls.  I have a dial tone only.  The wireless router has no blinking lights on it.  All lights that are lit up are steady green.  

Questions

Utility box moved

We are building a new home on a vacant lot that has a South Central Bell utility box that was set there when the subdivision was originally layed out. The Plot for this lot has changed making the utility box not on the boundary line as was the intent.  Would like to get this utility box moved

Questions

Missing cover on utility pole

We have a pole that is missing a cover on the repeater. In front of 4400 Lincoln Avenue, Evansville IN 47714

Questions

Problem with a Model 83464

I have a Model 83464 base station which will not respond to any button presses on the base itself. I cannot listen to messages. I cannot setup the answering system. Menu/Select does not bring up any options. Every button on the face of the base station is totally nonresponsive. I can dial a call wit

Questions

Using a Bluetooth handset with a AT&T CLP99483 handset

I have the AT&T  DECT 6.0 cordless telephone system, base and 3 handsets. I have my Bose wireless headset successfully connected to the base under Cell 2 and have no problems taking/receiving calls with the headset. However I want to use the headset with my other handsets not connected to the base.

Questions

IFWA-40 obsolete-need options

Enters a disabled senior, Ma Bell thru AT&T customer, who took telephones for granted until recently. Finances required that I sign up for my state's Lifeline phone rates but then my state withdrew from that program. I was hard-sold on the IFWA-40 home wireless device with voice only. For many r

Questions

IFWA repeatedly has SIM card error

In April 2022, I received an IFWA-40 from AT&T to replace the existing Wireless home phone device, since the original was 3G based. Plugged it in and waited a few minutes until signal was displayed. Gave it a day but was unable to make or receive calls using the cordless house phone. Kept gettin

Questions

Leaning telephone pole

We have a leaning telephone pole in our front yard that PGE says does not belong to them and is the phone companies. I have tried numerous numbers on the ATT site, been transferred multiple times and each time get told they will transfer me to someone else and then get put back into a holding loop.

Questions

Closed

AT& T Failure to repair a landline

I have an AT&T landline, and registered a complaint about no dial tone on 1/4/21 on their website. They listed a resolution date of 1/20/21. They missed their appointment, failed to put a date on a new appointment, and never contacted us. They are virtually impossible to contact via their websit

Questions

Hanging wire bundle

I really have no idea where to call to get this fixed and I am sure NOT going to call their "customer service" number. But here goes. About a month ago there was an AT&T truck up by the road. This is what was left behind. I've been patiently waiting for them

Questions

Be the first to reply

(110)
Can't Log in to Bellsouth email. Won't let me reset password.

Trying to log in to my Bellsouth email address but I keep getting this error message: "We’ve noticed activity that suggests your password may be compromised. To keep your info safe, select Forgot password to set a strong, new password. CARE CODE: 203.2 [FL001]" But when I select forgot pa

Questions

• Email

Cant login to my old email account ending in Sbcglobal.net

This is an old account I opened more the 15 years ago but was still using it. I tried resisting the password many times and it never worked

Questions

• Email

internet

Home with fiber optic internet needs hard wired connection for work.  Do I have options?

Questions

• Internet

Unlock request impposible to submit

I have an iphone that was sent by Apple as a replacement phone. The original phone was an At&T phone. The new phone was sent SIM locked by apple As a result of an IMEI check I I have thid regarding the hone SIM locked status: Next Activation Policy ID: 23Locked Carrier: US AT&T Activation

Questions

• Wireless

I can not hear or be heard by caller I 7 phone

I can not fix why my phone not working right everything else on phone works just the part of hearing and the other counter parts not able to hear me

Questions

• Wireless

Losing Wi-Fi on certain devices

We are losing our Wi-Fi on our Ring camera, and 2 Amazon smart plugs daily. By rebooting the system from the Smart Home app brings them back. Our Wi-Fi signal strength is strong. We have an Air 4920 extender. This is only happening in the front half of the house where our extender is. Any help?

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(146)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.