Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
manzo's profile

1 Message

Monday, May 6th, 2024 2:56 PM

Easement - Southern Bell Telephone and Telegraph Company - 366 Collings St SE Palm Bay, FL 32909

Hello, my client's property referenced above has an easement for a small concrete hut that was given to Southern Bell in 1985 and is recorded at Book 2625 Page 1333 in the Official Records of Brevard County, Florida. This easement is no longer in use by AT&T and we would like to have it vacated. Please contact me directly with more information on how to proceed with this request.

Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

13 days ago

No one is going to contact you by posting in a customer-based community forum. Also, you've put all your personal information out there for the spammers of the world. First, I'd remove your personal information by using the 3 dots on the right and edit them out. "Seems to be no longer in use" doesn't mean it isn't. Re-register in the business forum found here and under business apps and solutions you'll find engineering. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.