Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Magar48220's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, April 25th, 2019 6:25 PM

Broken Exterior Box

Damaged Box.jpgThis a damaged box on a property that we manage.  The address of the property is 224 Mainsail Court in Detroit, MI  48207.  The name of the complex is Harbor Town.  As you can see, this box is badly damaged and the wires are exposed.  Please repair as soon as possible.

1 Attachment

Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

5 years ago

Well you can't get it done by posting on a customer to customer help forum, I can't see the wiring good enough to tell what it is.  If you're sure it's phone and AT&T on the right side of this page is a link under Home Phone Hot Topics called Report Line or Pole Issues.  Follow that link and call the buried wire number. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I tried that, but since I don't have a phone number associated with the property (we're the property managers) your "stellar" customer service is like you, mostly useless!

Thanks for nothing...and the attitude.

Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

5 years ago

I am not an AT&T employee and if telling you that you can't get what you're looking for on a customer forum is attitude than I guess you're right. The numbers in the link provided don't require an AT&T account to report damaged equipment or line down issues. If you tried the number and they told you that you need an account number they were wrong. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.