Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Brightiron's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 4th, 2017 2:24 AM

Phone Book

The last phone book I have from Bell South is from 2005.  Does Ma Bell or AT&T publish books?  I get a lot of usless books of yellow pages from Virizon left in my drive way but I have not seen a current white pages anywhere.  How do you get a current phone book?

Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

7 years ago

Google search found this

(edited)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

we have a problem in our area where the phone books are hot and heavy--so heavy that the company cannot get them to the front porch.  Instead they are thrown on the ground at the bottom of the mailbox posts.  I have attempted to get YP/AT&T to mail these books out but they prefer to illegally distribute them all over our roads.  I live in the Toledo Ohio, Monroe County Michigan area.  We get 3 books a year

Toledo & Vicinity, Monroe County and Bedford Township.........I am done, I am filing for an official investigation with  State Attorney Gen and Public Utility Commission--cannot find an administrative # to be able to make a direct call (I do not have AT & T service)---plus beware.

The phone companies are selling old unused land line ##'s to terrorists and telemarketers----some local calls come with even the person's name attached---if they are going to go after Facebook, they need to go after these methods as well............guess I have to go to government entities too..................oh well............  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.