For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
LifetimeStrugglewithTECHissues's profile

1 Message

Sunday, February 11th, 2024 10:29 PM

Landline not working. Can't get help from AT&T

For the last day and a half, I've been unable to reach anyone at ATT to help with our ATT handset with ATT service.
The "in use" light on our landline has been blinking for about a day. I picked it up to call 611 but there was no dial tone. I unplugged it and plugged it back. Still nothing. I called the number from my cell. It's set to screen calls but nothing happened. It rang on my end but not on the landline end. 
Today, it IS ringing, but not going to call-screening (though it is still set for that), not showing caller ID (it's a caller ID phone set), and not going to voicemail. 
I can't get support by calling from my cell phone because they'll only discuss my cell phone. 
I made 2 hours of attempts to log in to this site early this morning but kept getting a rotating circle or a blank page. 
Our internet is also ATT and has slowed down considerably. 
The "24/7 tech support" just sent me to a page to buy services. 
Phooey. we pay more than enough for one household that gets spotty service and lots of static on the line. 
NOW, I'm logged in (YAY!) but that's not enough to post here in the forum. They want me to create a forum account. I"m tired of spending hours to fix ATT problems.
How do I get support to fix this or what other service should I switch us to?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

3 months ago

This is a public message board and not a way to contact AT&T.

Are you call the CS # 1-800-288-2020?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.