For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
theyinyangirls's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, September 24th, 2017 8:43 AM

Land line home phone bill has doubled and billing for each call

I have limited local calling on my land line home phone for several years. I have limited 60 calls a month, so I do not understand how I was changed to be billed for each phone calling told over $25, in addition to the residential service of over $25 for bills over $50 a month !!!??  HELLO ??

AT&T needs to stop defrauding their own customers!  About five years ago, I have "Basic Internet Service" for $15 a month.  An AT&T representative conned me into changing out of it into "High Speed DSL" promotion for !2 months, telling me I can change back.  I was asked on several occasions to change out of Basic Internet but didn't trust AT&T usually but this particular representive insisted that I would get High Speed DSL for $5 more, and can change back after 12 months.  Well, how stupid of me to believe her because after the 12 months, the rate shot up to $45 and no, I could not go back to Basic Internet.  What long time AT&T customer is really surprised  !??  Lying blood suckers.

Then, with slow, frozen internet connection and ongong, intermittent modem issues, including a loud static on the land line with 3 repair men coming in one week, one of AT&T repair people finally admitted that my area is not even fully wired for High Speed DSL !!!

At least, AT&T finally did give me some credit back on my bill to make up for all the problems.  AT&T Customers BEWARE !!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I had so much trouble with my landline with static that I let them con me into switching to digital but if the lights go out you have no phone service. They will tell you the battery lasts 4 hours after no lights. Not true. I had not been able to use my landline in over a month and was supposed to receive a credit for my bill and still received a bill after switching to this digital bull. Now my U verse service for tv, internet and digital phone are out of service together because the signal keeps getting lost. Do not switch from landline you can not switch back.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

They are so controlling would not let me use connedbyatt2 as my online name. Just told me I used a bad word to clean it before posting. I did not use a cuss word.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.