For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Malta01's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 8th, 2015 12:48 AM

Closed

complaints

An ATT representative told me there was somewhere online I could register a complaint about my bill being raised but I don't see anywhere to do that.  Where can you register a complaint?

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

9 years ago

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. envelope.png

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

ATT is the worst place to call regarding service.  Who gave them the monopoly on phone service.  I was on the phone for an hour and a half trying to get voicemail.  You have to stay on the phone with them every time you talk to someone verifying who you are.  Even if they switch you to someone.  This will save me some money because I still didn't get the voicemail service.  This is THE worst company to deal with.  They always ask you for your phone number when they are looking right at it and my information as well.  You get lied to and hung up on.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I tried to send a complaint through their site at at&t cares after filling out form and attaching my letter of complaint it came back failed to send twice.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

8 years ago

Send a PM HERE

Watch the blue envelope at the top right of this page for a reply.  Give them 5 business days.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm sick of getting unsolicited, scam phone calls all day long.  If the caller ID is a phone number and doesn't match the ANI then why does AT&T complete the call? Sometimes the CID is completely blank, but most times it's a number.  Somehow they seem to know where many of my calls originate.  I get fake CID from cities where I have relatives and friends.  I get lots of calls where the NPA is my own, so it appears to be a local call.  Block these criminals, AT&T.  The no-call list is useless.  The AG can't do anything, because they can't identify the violator.  But you can do something, AT&T!  Want a good selling point for your customers?  This would be a good one.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

About 1.2 yrs ago we were flooded with solicitation for $99 bundle. That proved to be a bait and switch. We emailed, we phoned, we wrote letters to get signed up. Finally, I went down to the AT & T store and agreed to $110 per month, same bundle - original offer elapsed.

Long story short, I have been an Yahoo, email name holder by way of SBC global who they bought out many years ago. It had nothing to do with AT & T. Now no email due to their antics.

After 11 months, four visits to store to get service fixed with four techs to home and sporatic bill every month - finally a bill arrived that was shockingly, $99. I paid it and immediately received a bill for another $327 out of the blue. I said enough is enough - nothing on TV but Trash, don't need the phone in the house, and our time using the intenet was less, not more - we quit them. Now my  email of 24 yrs is blocked, YAHOO says they have not right to the account and to tell them. We have, no email access. 

I have never had to make calls to fix service beyond once or twice to Cox cable for internet. Way ridiculous. Regular phone calls to fight about the bill. Contract says 24 mounths. Dec it was month 14 -

Now that the GOV is back I am filing with FTC and FCC later today if the complaint form is back up and running.

BUYERS BEWARE- COMPLETE BAIT AND SWITCH.

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

3 years ago

This topic is 6 years old and a lot of the information no longer applies, things change.  Closing this topic to further posting. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.