Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Dunja's profile

1 Message

Thursday, May 2nd, 2024 2:03 AM

AT&T WON'T LET ME CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND HAS CHARGED ME $700 OVER 10 MONTHS AND IS STILL CHARGING ME MONTHLY!!!!!!

I have had THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER with AT&T. They will not let me close my account because I don't have my "pin number" anymore. I was told by the AT&T customer service representative to file a fraud claim and put a block on my bank account. I have done that and was just charged AGAIN for a different amount through my bank (probably a workaround so that AT&T can still take money from me!). I am being ROBBED!!! This is for a phone that has not been used for 10 months – it was for an exchange student who had moved back to Europe in July. It is unbelievable what scumbags run AT&T. How do you sleep at night stealing from hard-working people!?!?

Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

15 days ago

If you can't get the service you need through normal channels, file an FCC complaint. We have no idea who you've talked to or what your issue is, but this is a customer forum and we can't fix your issue. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.