For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need to update email settings?
Acollare's profile

• 

19 Messages

Friday, March 31st, 2023 7:57 PM

Hung Up On AGAIN

Instead of addressing my issues, customer service keeps putting me on hold while they say they're "getting help" and then just not coming back or flat out disconnecting me.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.4K Messages

1 year ago

Interesting choice of avatar there.  Um... is there something we might could actually help you with here in the AT&T Community forums, or are you just blowing off steam?

• 

19 Messages

1 year ago

Yes, I’ve been trying to get access back for my bellsouth email for 3 days now and have gotten nothing but a runaround. That’s not an avatar. It’s a screenshot of how long yet another customer service rep put me on hold because they didn’t have a solution to the problem created by AT&T. 

ACE - Expert

• 

35.4K Messages

1 year ago

What else would you like to call the little picture associated with the AT&T contact on your screenshot?

Yeah, AT&T has frankly made a mess out of the authentication situation for a large number of e-mail accounts and don't seem to be able to get their head out of their... well you know... and just fix it.  

• 

19 Messages

1 year ago

Oh, now I see what you’re taking about. Ha! Yes, I guess that little avatar is a T-Mobile feature when I make calls. (I suppose that’s not going to help my cause with AT&T. Oops.) Although, we loyally had AT&T solely for all our services, including mobile, for all our services for over 20 years. But, I just couldn’t take their lack of oversight anymore and cancelled a few months ago (but they assured me we could keep my email). It’s unfortunate they couldn’t get their act together because their products were top of the line for a long time. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.