For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
sugareemama's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 24th, 2014 11:14 PM

password problems!!

i have been trying off and on for so many months and hours. i feel like i have given up, but i think there is a resoultion so i will try again. here goes...i had a yahoo.com acct. i then got a sbcglobal.net acct. they were merged. i logged in all the time with my yahoo acct and was able to read emails to both accts. my friends were getting spam from my yahoo email address, i figured i was hacked and decided to change my password...this is where the headache started. i didn't realize that my yahoo and my sbcglobal (att) were merged. so i try to change my password and didn't understand why the link takes me to att, and then don't log in using sbc so i get nowhere. fast forward through confusion...att has now changed my password entirely and haven't been able to log in at all for about a year. now last ditch effort before i blow my virtual brains out i would like to try to find one person that cares enough to help me. i don't remember giving my security answers let alone the answers themselves! the recovery email i have listed on my acct is prodigy.net, i haven't used that for over a decade! i do have the responsibility, as the acct owner, to handle my acct and i'm sorry i don't have this info written down from many moons ago! as the company who is holding all my info behind security questions and 24 hr lockdown, please help!

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, sugareemama!

Thanks for posting! We would be happy to help get this all straightened out, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.