Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Protect yourself online
jcmahuff's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 8th, 2015 2:51 PM

McAfee/AT&T Internet Security Suite

I have installed the free McAfee/AT&T Internet Security Suite on my personal computer.

Is there any free McAfee that I can download to my Kindle Fire?

I've tried downloading from my Kindle Fire by going to this email, but ultimately
I receive some sort of message that the software is not compatible with Linux (which I assume is the operating system of my Kindle Fire).

Since I access the internet on my Kindle Fire through my AT&T account,  I would
hope that I can protect my Kindle Fire the same way I protect my personal computer.
When I downloaded the McAfee software I think it stated I could protect up to 3 devices with the McAfee/AT&T Internet Security Suite.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

John [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

9 years ago

Since Kindle is not an ATT supported product or service, and to be honest, even if it were, I don't think McAfee makes one for kindle fire anyway, there is no way you can get a free mcaffee download for it.

I do not have the details handly, but a friend of mine has a kindle and there is "another" anto-malware app available for the kindle that you can get from the kindle (amazon?) app store.

Not a clue if it's free or not, only that it's available.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.