For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
Topcat76's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 17th, 2017 11:58 AM

DIRECTV email

I cannot get email from or to my DIRECTV.net email account.  What is going on?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I am also unable to use my directv.net email today.

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

6 years ago

I haven't had email since Tuesday, Nov. 14th.  Can't log into directv.net to check usage either.

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

6 years ago

I have been on the phone all afternoon. Directv doesn't have internet although that is where I pay my $49.99 a month. They didn't know who my internet provider was. After being transferred and disconnected between 4 people and long holds they said call Wild Blue.  Wild Blue says they are not my internet provider either, I need to call Directv. Really? No support from either one. I keep saying WHO is getting my money each month since 2009?? They both said they have never heard of a directv.net email domain. Then they transfer my  call to  AT&T and she tells me I need to just set up a Google email account. No, I have important emails I have been trying to receive for 4 days. So this lady tells me call Via-Sat. We will see how that goes. So frustrated.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I still cannot find out who or where to look for help in getting my directv.net email account functional again..............this is crazy!  I've had this account for 7 or 8 years, so it's not like a new process for me to use it............are they phasing out their email server?????

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

6 years ago

I finally found out that directv is the one to call. Here is the number that got me help.  1-800-551-4388. You have to tell them you have an old wholesale account. I was told Friday they didn't know about the problem and then did a check and said she is reporting it to their techs.  Still waiting to receive email. Via-Sat gave me the number and said most people who answer the phone at Directv do not know about the old wholesale accounts.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Please let me know if you get your e-mail back.  I was just on "chat" with Direct TV and they really tried to help me out and kept telling me to go to http://go.directv.net and reset my password.  Trouble is that that server is down.  now someone is supposed to be calling me back that has more knowledge.  I am trying not to flip out that I have lost all my e-mail and haven't seen any new e-mail since last Thursday.  

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

6 years ago

I thought I had gotten somewhere last week, but called back to check on the status Monday and just started the merry-go-round again. They just want to keep passing me to a different person who doesn't know how to help me. Never been so frustrated!! I guess I will give up and start a new email. I'm shopping for new TV service over this now.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.