Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Protect yourself online
Mdkwildcat's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 27th, 2014 5:51 PM

Cannot connect to one particular website

Has any one had a problem connecting to one particular site?  I read that this is an issue with the router.  I have netgear 7550 and it has an address for both Vip 4 and Vip 6.  I read on other sites where there can be an issue with the Vip 6.  However, when I disable this, I was unable to connect to the internet at all.  Any solutions to this?

The site I am trying to connect to is www.ceac.state.gov.  It is urgent that I am able to contact this site.  I know it is working as I have been able to connect from my work computer - just not from my home computer and it has been this way for days.

Thanks!

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, Mdkwildcat!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty accessing a particular website. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

Will not load for me either, I even took the . off the end and still says page not avail. I am using my NVG510 RG only. 

i saw where you may can disable the IPV6 in your adapter settings properties, maybe that will force it back to using IPV4 only? 

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

10 years ago

@Mdkwildcat@  wrote:

Has any one had a problem connecting to one particular site?  I read that this is an issue with the router.  I have netgear 7550 and it has an address for both Vip 4 and Vip 6.  I read on other sites where there can be an issue with the Vip 6.  However, when I disable this, I was unable to connect to the internet at all.  Any solutions to this?

The site I am trying to connect to is www.ceac.state.gov.  It is urgent that I am able to contact this site.  I know it is working as I have been able to connect from my work computer - just not from my home computer and it has been this way for days.

Thanks!

I'm using a Motorola 2210 modem. I can reach ceac.state.gov no problem.

You might try travel.state.gov

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

I just tried it tonight. Worked this time for me.

https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

this is what it came to. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.