For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
G

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 9th, 2021 9:25 PM

Why did my bill go up 75%?

My internet bill went up 75% with no reason. I called customer support but they were unwilling to answer any of my questions. How do I get this fixed with out people with no training?

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

2 years ago

Were you in some kind of promotion that may have expired.  Compare your bills line by line and you'll find what changed.  

ACE - Expert

• 

32.1K Messages

2 years ago

Compare bill to the prior one. If that doesn't answer it, callback and speak to a different agent.

This is a public customer to customer forum. If you were to share the line items of the bill, perhaps we could help clear this up. But for account access you would need to speak to customer support.

Former Employee

• 

22.3K Messages

2 years ago

75%?

Were you an ACCESS account that either changed speed tier losing the ACCESS pricing….

Or do you a TV product on the account? My understanding is the new company that purchased the tv entertainment business from ATT in July may no longer being offered discounts as the tv service is now separate from the internet / home phone. If this is the case, the bill would increase but 75% would be difficult….

care to share some numbers?

ACE - Expert

• 

32.1K Messages

2 years ago

I agree that a "75% increase" doesn't sound right. Either that is way off or there is more info needed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.