Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Latoyadavis18_'s profile

2 Messages

Sunday, May 5th, 2024 12:50 PM

The worse company ever!!!!!

I've been without internet  since Friday  morning. They sent someone out Saturday morning.  He was supposed  to send another tech guy  back never came. Called Customer service.  The worse nobody has an answer  for your questions.  Everything  is"I don't know". Never see anything like this. They put you on hold  and never comes back to the phone.Really at&t. Do better you charge to much for internet  for it to not be working and all whole team that doesn't  no ANYTHING.  

Accepted Solution

Former Employee

• 

22.4K Messages

13 days ago

A tech showed up on Saturday morning, correct?

The tech conducted several tests and determined the issue was with the outside plant and created a helper ticket for an outside line tech as the issue is beyond the original tech scope of work, correct?

Line techs do not work by appointment, the ticket goes into a pool of jobs that are picked up as other is completed, generally this occurs within 24 hours or if not same day then next day but could be 48 hours or (2) days before picked up.

2 Messages

10 days ago

Again how do you expect someone to not have internet access  for a Month??????? Yea it will be fix until June 8th!!!! But hey I'm still getting charged for services I can't use.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.