For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
dfgfjsjdgfh's profile

Contributor

• 

13 Messages

Thursday, March 21st, 2024 6:56 PM

Internet plan for a non-profit

I tried calling into the small business sales to see what internet options were available for the 34734 zip code area.  Bellsouth provided service to this address in the past but Brighthouse offered a better deal so they switched. Now Spectrum is going up and i want to see what AT&T can offer.  The ATT Sales person said the only options were WIFI which we can't use because ATT mobile/WIFI coverage in the area is crap.  The other option was $600/month for fiber which doesn't even exist in the area so i'm not sure why he even gave me that as an option.   The sale person said there was no copper that and i know that is wrong.  So who can I chat with in ATT Sales that know what they are talking about and not just trying to sell fiber or wireless.

Former Employee

• 

22.3K Messages

1 month ago

In areas where ATT AIR is being offered, the copper services would not be expected for new accounts.

By end 2025 the goal is 50% of footprint (30+ million) will have direct fiber available an 25% (another 15 million) will be fiber to the cell tower. That leaves only 15 million (last 25%) within 21 state footprint that would continue to have copper service for new accounts.

Dedicated Business Fiber would be starting around $500 per month for internet 10/10 with faster speed tiers for additional expense. This is running a fiber line for your address only, cost to install the line not included and could be several thousands.

https://broadbandnow.com/Florida/Gotha?zip=34734

shows ISP options for the zip code, not all providers cover every address but Quantum Fiber covers about 2/3 of addresses, is that an option you have considered?

edit… business services will be more expensive than listed residential services.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.