For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Racer7x's profile

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

Saturday, April 15th, 2017 10:34 PM

I just signed up for "Internet 100" plan and have questions

I just signed up for AT&T's "Internet 100" plan.  I chatted with two separate reps before ordering it and called and talked to a third to confirm, but they all said it was 100mbps download and 100mbps upload.  I do not have AT&T GigaPower available in my town/city, and I did some research on my own and noticed that recently the Uverse packages were upgraded to 100mbps download and 20mbps upload.

So, I'm asking if someone is available that knows what they're looking at to tell me if I am in fact going to have 100mbps upload and download or if I'm going to have 20mbps upload, in which case I think I'm going to cancel the installation and stick with my cable connection.

Thank you in advance!

Scholar

• 

162 Messages

7 years ago

If you know for sure there is not "AT&T Fiber" fiber to the home service at your house then it will def be 100/20 and not 100/100. 100/100 is only available in fiber to the home areas. 100/20 is the highest speed for the copper VDSL2 areas.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

7 years ago

It's possible that I'm in one of the 100/20 markets.  I'm in Sheboygan, WI.  The AT&T site itself really sucks because it doesn't disclose upload speed at all.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.