For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
scottgnd's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016 9:49 PM

Closed

How do I send an Email to AT&T?

My name is Scott.

My question is how do I email AT&T?

Reason:

I received a paper advertisement from AT&T in the mail at my address for High speed internet.

I thought cool my current provider (Edited per community guidelines) let me switch.

I called the number on the advertisement and a robot then asks for my account number which I don't have because I haven't set up an account yet. After trying to explain this to the robot for about 5 minutes it redirects me to a main menu to which I get a customer rep.

I tell the rep I would like to look into highspeed internet.

She transfers me to another customer service rep.

I tell this second customer rep. my address and this second rep tells me that there is not internet availible for my address.

I then ask "Then why did you send me an advestisment for an internet service you cannot provide to me?"

She then directs me to another person.
This third customer service rep. asks for my address again.
This third rep. then again tells me that internet is not availible for my address.
I then ask "Can my address can be removed from the AT&T internet advertising mailing list until internet from AT&T is availible in my area?"

To this she responds "Yes but you will need to email AT&T to do this" then she says good day and hangs up.

I then go to att.com and look up how to contact AT&T support via email and cannot find an email address.
How do I send an email to AT&T to keep them from sending advertisements to me for services I cannot receive in my area?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

You can't. ATT does not do customer support via email. Even if you could, in my opinion you would be wasting your time trying to get removed from any junk mail list. As for expecting them to only send their ads to addresses that can actually get the service, sorry to say but you expect too much. Your address may not be able to get the service but I bet there are many in your zip code that can, hence the ads go to everyone in that zip code. 

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @scottgnd,

Can you send me a private message with your name and home address, I can get this done for you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Don’t expect an efficient and thorough response from AT&T and can’t send an email. Pricing and bundling strategies leave their Uverse agents with few options other than to be vague and leave relevant info out of their support discussions that are discovered after the fact and that result in poor service and pricing.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Customer Satisfaction Survey

Thank you for visiting our site. You have been randomly selected to take part in this survey to let us know what we are doing well and where we need to do better. Please take a minute or two to give us your opinions. The feedback you provide will help us enhance our site and serve you better in the future. All results are strictly confidential.

25: What suggestion for site improvement or positive aspect about your site experience would you like to share with us today?

Apond approval, Welcome2  ATT/DTV Own Direct Administration Association - EnterVision Evolution Communication Connect Legion Yonder Interaction Defiance Enterprize  (Daa Dee Clyide) Foundation Sponsor Project (SP)’s, of own Perry’s indivisible individual Association (PiiA)’s law (SP)’s; #5000 Spartan type lawyers Legal Shields (SP)’s, to be properly filed in California, would like to move forward towards All Sectors of the Nation of The 4 Masters of The Universe, to put forth, to be properly to be properly filed in DC ; own indivisible individual Administration Association (iiAA)'s  SP)'s of Own indivisible individual Association (iiA)'s (SP)'s of own individual Association (IA)'s (SP)'s, own Free rent w/own profit & free not 4 profit Sponsor Project/s (SP)'s, to make use of, own Free  AlCatel Android of  Own free iPhone6,  to put forht towards State Of NV (SoN) Own Directions4conections(D4C)'s (SP)'s  of  Own indivisible Corporation (IC)'s (SP)'s of Own Indivisible Cloud Corporation (ICC)'s of own indivisible Own Foundation (I'OF)'s (SP)'s, to be properly filled in NV, and  to put forth The House of The Demo's own Welcome2Direct Connections (W2DC)’s (SP)'s, and to put forth towards Steven H & of The Hill , Own (IA)'s (SP)'s/(IC)'s/(ICC)'s/(I'OF)'s (SP)'s, to be properly filed in DC & NV, Own Welcome2-Outdoors-Wonderfulness of Outstanding Zealousness W2-O-Woo'Z) (SP)'s, where everything is Technically Free, Technologolly Free & Availability Free; Locally, Nationally & Universally, to boldly go where no man or woman go, to put forth own indivisible individual  positive effect cause (iiPEC)'s (SP)'s World-Wide. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Someone hacked my att account and bought a lot of cell phones and had them sent to Texas apparently and I live in Ga and don’t know anyone in Texas this needs to be fixed.

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

Maybe the following will help get you started:

Fraud Alert Reporting/Credit Bureau Contact Information

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I ordered direct TV and cell service thought them my installation date was changed and the cell service has been in process at this point I think will just cancel everything 

Robert knapp

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

At&T went into my account took money . I do not owned no AT&T phone. They apologies but  have to refunded my $627.01. This is a reckless customer service. 

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

At&T is not reliable any more they are becoming reckless in doing an effective work. I will not let even my dog owned anything from AT&T.

Tutor

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

Sadly, AT&T does not do customer support.  Consider, if AT&T wished to hear from you as its customer it would publish an email address to allow such.  It does not.

I recently had a written exchange with an AT&T Regional Manager for an area comprising one-fourth the area of my state of residence.  He admits AT&T does not provide him information regarding plans in his area, thus he can provide no assistance.  The issue? A recently installed four mile long AT&T fiber leg terminating in a new box in the center of our small rural community.  It serves exactly one very small non-profit organization.  We others remain on capped 6 meg or less DSL at $59.00 a month. We have no other service, even wireless.

Be thankful they can provide you with any information.  It is more than some receive.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.