For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Naaila7's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 1:42 AM

How do I access HBO GO?

Hi I'm trying to get an HBO go account and just wanted to know the process in how I would be able to get it

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

7 years ago

HBO GO is a free streaming service that’s included with your paid HBO subscription through participating TV providers. If you get HBO as part of your cable or satellite TV package, you may have access to HBO GO.

HBO NOW is a stand-alone, streaming service that you subscribe to on a monthly basis (a cable or satellite TV subscription is not required).   Subscribe HERE

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

6 years ago

HBO Go is available if you have an Unlimited data Plan and it does not require a subscription to a TV service.

How to stream HBO Go

Don't have an AT&T video service?

1. Create a DIRECTV NOW account using your AT&T Unlimited Plus plan wireless number. To find out how to do this, see HBO on AT&T Unlimited wireless plans.
  2. Once you have an account, you can sign in to HBO GO using your DIRECTV NOW account credentials (follow the sign-in steps above and choose DIRECTV NOW as your TV provider).

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I get HBO GO as part of my unlimited data plan, but now it's (the app) telling me i dont have access, what can I do? Ive used both logins for AT&T and what I thought I had for the HBO GO app...??

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

are u still having problems logging in?

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

6 years ago

@ConfusedMama 

Do you happen to have cable TV subscription? HBO Go requires that you have cable TV subscription (either UVerse or DirecTV) before you can avail of the unlimited HBO as part of your unlimited data plan.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.