For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
JKB_network's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 27th, 2023 9:01 PM

Denied reward card I claimed months ago due to now "being past the 120 days post installation"

So I am angry and disappointed.

I switched from Spectrum to AT&T back in July of 2022.  Due to a miscommunication from the AT&T branch where I signed up for my service, I was unaware my reward notice was sent via email and not USPS (which went straight into SPAM folder).  Shortly after I got back from my honeymoon in, I learned about the actual claim letter and claimed my reward card on the site on 10/25/22 (which I was told was okay, due to the miscommunication at the branch).

Fast forward to now, where bouts of COVID and some family issues, I failed to realize that I was never sent a card.

Customer service now says that since I did contact them about not receiving the rewards card with 120 days of installation (so around 11/25/22) there is no no way to get the card I was promised.  Although it was claimed in time.  No communication of this 4 month timeline was EVER mentioned. 

Google Fiber is getting closer and closer.  I flatly told the CS rep on the phone a few mins ago that this will be the tipping point to me switching when the time comes. 

I may also be advising others to avoid AT&T because of this. 

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

Scammers.

At least they did not donate your reward card to their favorite charity without your consent like what they did to me!

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

It's unfortunate that customer service was not able to resolve the issue for you, despite the fact that you claimed the reward in time. It's important for companies to communicate their policies and timelines clearly to customers to avoid confusion and frustration. It's understandable that you are considering switching to Google Fiber and advising others to avoid AT&T due to this experience. Have you considered reaching out to their customer service again or escalating the issue to a higher level?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.