Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
O

• 

2 Messages

Friday, March 20th, 2020 6:56 PM

AT&T Internet Access Program for low income seniors on Medicaid

Will you also be making the AT&T Internet Access Program available to low income seniors that are on Medicaid

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

4 years ago

Medicaid does not qualify you. There has to be a SNAP (Food stamps) recepient in the household or in California, on SSI.

If you are asking if they are going to change those requirements, there is no announcement of that.

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

Thanks for the response. I am aware of the eligibility for the program but was wondering if AT&T was also going to "expand" eligibility to low income seniors on medicaid since they just expanded eligibility to households participating in the National School Lunch Program and Head Start. I'm glad they are taking care of households with children, but we also need to take care of the elderly who are confined to their homes during this time and need to feel connected. I've tried calling but their lines are super busy right now.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

@ols2020 Don't bother calling. The Access program has qualifications set in place at this time and there has been no word if they will expand.

Shoutout to everyone who can remember their childhood phone number but can't remember the password they created yesterday.  You are my people.  😊

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I was told the low income Access Internet Program has ended. Someone I know ( who really needs this) was denied an application. Is this true?

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have been told the Access Internet Program for low income people has ended. Someone told me he asked for an application as an eligible individual and was denied. Is this true? If so When will the rate for internet increase and how much will it cost? 

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

4 years ago

I was told the low income Access Internet Program has ended

Who told you?

ATT is not required to have low income internet service, but still offers it.

Being Denied sounds like they didn't qualify  for it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.