Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help connecting your router?
jannyg's profile

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 8th, 2024 5:45 PM

WORST Service and Customer Service EVER.... do not use.... spare yourselves the aggrevation

This has to be the worst company for CUSTOMER SERVICE and SERVICE in general!  I put in a service call to upgrade my internet.   Tech came out, then had to have a contracted company did a 4ft hole in mine and over into my neighbors yard to replace a cable.  The cable was replaced and then another tech came out to ensure the cable was properly installed to house.   I STILL have a 4ft hole in my yard now for over 3 weeks.  I have been calling AT&T and they hang up on me.  finally got a supervisor, RICKI, and he too hung up on me and NO ONE calls you back.  I have a service order number for the contract company to come out and fill the hole,. but the crappy customer service people see no such thing and do not want to help.   They suggest i have another technician come out and then they can bill me.   CRAZY..... over 3 weeks to have a hole repaired and they want no part of helping.   I will cut all service off and NEVER use these people again!   My lawyer will be calling them and have this hole fixed. .... the absolute worst service i have ever witnessed.   They won't deal with me... then they will deal with him.... I will make sure people know how disgusting and terrible this company is.  

Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

11 days ago

Filing an FCC complaint will get you farther than lawyers and it doesn't cost anything. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.