Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help connecting your router?
sjbranch's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 15th, 2017 6:22 PM

New Residential Construction

We have just completed the construction of a new home that is not yet listed in the USPS database.  As a result, the online ATT tools are not able to verify that service is available to this newly assigned street address.  All the surrounding residences have ATT Uverse and I am confident that this new address can also be serviced.  Who can I contact to in ATT to assist in arranging Uverse service for this new address that this not current included in the databases used to verify service availability?

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

7 years ago

I was going to suggest to call tech support and request for address validation, but since your address is not even in the USPS database yet then there's nothing ATT can do. 

You have to contact USPS first and then give it 2 weeks before checking with ATT again or via the website att.com/serviceavailability to see if their system now recognizes your address. 

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

7 years ago

@sjbranch shoot me your address in a private message anyway. If you have working neighbors then we should be able to get you validated

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.