For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
aacadmin's profile

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, April 18th, 2023 5:18 PM

Closed

Need a dedicated business account representative!

I need to locate our business account representative.  TMobile, Verizon - BOTH very easy to deal with for this... AT&T?... on hold for the second time today - dead air - going on 45 minutes... and being told that with a business plan?... there is no account rep?  Are you kidding me?  I'm supposed to articulate as an owner and network engineer, what I need to do to consolidate and extend some services with AT&T - and you can only provide me a front line script reader with pricing and promo info - to get my business to the next level?  I don't think so.  If AT&T cannot - or will not provide an account rep for internet changes, porting my voice service and restructuring my cellular service - then?... we will let contracts run out on the cellular side (a lot of them are about to expire) and find another vendor to do business with.  It's that simple - so this 'email'?... is my last attempt to get this squared away.  Let's see if I get human interaction or some sort of bot reply.

What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless) & the account details:

• Need to do the following:
    • provide a single account for internet, cellular and voice to two of our office locations
    • have an account rep to do bi-annual reviews with for service updates and support
    • restructure a combined plan to reduce overall costs from what they are presently

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

1 year ago

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM. PLEASE REMOVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USING THE 3 VERTICAL DOTS.

Once you have edited out all of your personal information you'll want to post in the  BUSINESS FORUM

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.