For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
ericalantigua's profile

6 Messages

Wednesday, April 17th, 2024 1:21 PM

easement form for fence in west palm beach

I have been trying to get my easement release form signed for a fence in west palm beach fl but no one responds to the email. I see I am not the only one with this issue. How did everyone else get theirs signed ?

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

13 days ago

Don't know who you're emailing, but your best bet is probably to register in the Business Forum and under Business Apps and Solutions your find engineering that who you need to address. 

6 Messages

13 days ago

I emailed the at&t contact info that the city gave me for engineering that handles easements - no response I submitted the form over a week ago. 

I submitted in the business forum last week and they private messaged me that engineering would reach out in 24-48 hours. No one has reached out.

Every avenue is a dead end, all I need is the easement form signed and sent back to me. No one seems to know who is in charge other than a email. I emailed Broward and they responded right away with this. Who ever is in charge of the email, maybe needs help to keep up, I'm not sure. But I need this form filled out sooner then later.

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

13 days ago

Post your information in the Business Forum and let them know you're getting no response. This for is for residential service and the reps aren't going to know how to contact engineering 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.