For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
B

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, November 22nd, 2020 12:01 AM

ATT Fiber is near my home, but the only way to get service is through ATT business for $thousands/month. I JUST WANT BASIC SERVICE PLEASE

Why can't I figure out the right department/people to talk to. All I want is for ATT to bring the fiber to my home, it's so close. It's literally 200ft from the house on telephone poles.

I'm 100% willing to pay for the install costs, up to like $5000, but I can't afford to pay or thousands for the service every month forever.

I have nothing else, I'm 30 years old, live with my parents who don't give a (Edited per community guidelines), can't go anywhere or do anything because I'm immune suppressed, among dozens of other medical issues. With COVID, I have like an 85% chance of hospitalization and 30% chance of dying if I catch it. I just want to be able to work from home effectively and play video games in my free time. Right now both are basically impossible because we have no good internet service options. I'm more depressed than I have ever been in my entire life, even more than when I spent 9 months inpatient for a bone marrow transplant at 17 y/o.

Someone please help me get this done, I don't know what to do.

JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND GIVE ME INTERNET SERVICE.

PLEASE!

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

Sorry they have stopped the fiber expansion. If it’s not there they aren’t going to extend it anytime soon 

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

It's got nothing to do with expansion. It's at the street in front of my house. I could touch the cable if I stood on my mailbox. I just need to know who to talk to. I want to pay for the installation. Please! I'm begging you 

Former Employee

• 

22.3K Messages

3 years ago

Can you touch a fiber terminal on the pole?

Having a fiber line is not the same as having a fiber terminal which allows for individual access to addresses. 

Fiber line to fiber terminal allows for fiber drop to ONT... no terminal, no fiber drop, no ONT, no fiber service.

Pics always help to view what your seeing as fiber

Former Employee

• 

22.3K Messages

3 years ago

Fiber | AT&T Community Forums

Do you have one of these on the fiber line?

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Yes I do 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.