For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Singular9's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, June 29th, 2017 8:36 PM

Where is my tech support?

Not only is the tech support over the phone 100% crap and doesn't know anything it's talking about, my internet is still trash.
I posted about it here, and I was told to get in touch through a private message conversation with one of the employees...who said he "passed on" the info to the dsl team and they will get in touch with me shortly. Not only did the dsl team not contact me, but the rep never responded to my message about the fact that no one has done anything about my internet not working..
Honestly I no longer care, I will simply call the billing department over and over untill the credit me my months fee for the internet that I should be getting. For 3 months now I've had .01mb download speeds 24/7 and today it's not working at all. Thank God for TMobile unlimited plan (so glad I dumped att wireless which was a rip off).
They are the only provider to my house and they know it and don't bother to fix anything. The technicians are stupid who only know how to reboot a modem. Not a single one of them knows what's wrong with my internet saying the like is giving me more internet than I'm paying for...heck Google will refuse to load. Period.It has been a week AT&T get your crap together.
Here is the message:
ATTCares Jun 23, 2017 8:44 AM
Re: Internet connection is trash past year
Thank you for the additional information. We have our DSL team looking into this for us. They should be contacting you directly.

ATTU-verseCare

No one has contacted me get me your freaking CEO I don't care but get me someone who runs this crap company who I will rip off from now on and be getting my money back every month until it's fixed. 62$ a month for 6mb and I get less than 0.5mb

Community Support

• 

231.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @Singular9,

We apologize about the issues. We do see your case still open and we have reached back out to our escalation team and informed them that you are still waiting for a response. We greatly apologize about all the delays.

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Well I haven't heard anything yet and I have no internet. I'm being sent bills for my modem saying it cannot connect. It's this a joke? Is your escalation team getting it's messages through paper USPS mail? This is the slowest customer service on the planet and I'm glad this page is showing up on Google search so more people could see it. I have yet to hear from any body saying "yes we got your issue it's because of this and this and we'll have it fixed by x date x time". Well keep bouncing me around and doing absolutely nothing. I'm not paying till this internet is working. And I'm not paying anyone's paycheck to fix it, should have been done a long time ago and this is just unacceptable.
Thanks for The Mobile unlimited data.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

So guess what!
I was escalated to some guy named Troy who was very helpful and understanding and scheduled to have a tech come out and take yet another look at my flawless internet that isn't working...Thursday comes around and the tech is a no show. No phone all nothing. I contact Troy about it and get no response.

Is this how at&t does business with customers? Lead me on and wait till my billing cycle ends so you can just get your money?

This ppp disconnect and bad sync issue is so common every forum online wreaks of it, everyone knows about this issue and y'all tell me you have never seen anything like this?

[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate]..

I'm done with you at&t either you get me your CEO on the line or prepare for war. I have charter contractors on site ready to dig a new line to their fiber internet as soon as I write the check. You have 48 hours.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.