Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
johnwilder1627's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 2nd, 2015 5:48 PM

Apple TV and NBA App w/Uverse Login

I activated my Uverse Login information for ESPN, HBO Go, Showtime, and more. Do you have to have an NBA Leauge Pass in order to stream games on NBA TV with my apple TV? I have the channel with my Uverse subscription. Is there any way I could use the app on my Apple TV with this subscription?

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @johnwilder1627,

Yes, you should be able to watch your NBA TV with NBA League Pass on Apple TV. Here is the information from league pass support:

If you purchased NBA LEAGUE PASS from your Cable or Satellite provider, visit www.nba.com/leaguepass/activate to enable NBA LEAGUE PASS Digital. This will provide access to NBA LEAGUE PASS on computer, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Android Tablet, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PSVita, and Sony Blu-ray.

If you purchased NBA LEAGUE PASS Digital from www.nba.com, you are already activated. When the regular season begins, go towww.nba.com/leagupass/schedule and select the game you'd like to watch. You'll be prompted to login with the NBA.com email and password that you used to purchase your subscription.

If you purchased NBA LEAGUE PASS Digital via in-app purchase on iOS or Android, you will need to create an NBA.com account within the NBA app on the mobile device used to purchase. Once you have created an NBA.com account, your NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription will be authorized and available on all digital platforms available.

Note:  It may take up to 3 business days after placing your NBA LEAGUE PASS TV subscription order to enable activation of your complimentary NBA LEAGUE PASS DIGITAL subscription.  If your NBA LEAGUE PASS TV subscription was ordered more than 3 business days ago AND you are not able to activate your NBA LEAGUE PASS Digital subscription, please submit a ticket using the link below.

-ATTU-verseCare

Scholar

• 

186 Messages

9 years ago

Yes you need League Pass to watch on Apple TV

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.