Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Protect yourself online
jimstr1360's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, April 7th, 2016 3:14 AM

Trying to find my sbcglobal.net sub-accounts after switching from DSL to U-Verse

Recently switched from DSL to U-Verse, bundling my internet, wireless and Directv.  My sbcglobal.net emails still work but I cannot find the sbcglobal.net sub-accounts to manage them (change passwords, disable, etc.).  Any time I sign on to AT&T with my access ID all I can see are my new att.net sub-accounts.  Where can I find my sbcglobal.net sub-accounts?  I want to slowly migrate my emails from the sbcglobal.net to the new att.net but want to be able to do it with me being in control. Hope that made sense?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Associated Member

• 

68 Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

To manage your subaccounts, kindly login to att.com using your primary email address, then Profile > Update my Profile > Manager Sub-accounts. This page should list all of your subaccounts, active or suspended, under this primary email account.

If a subaccount has been disabled/suspended by purpose or by AT&T, you have up to 90 days to reactivate it before it is permanently deleted. Deleted accounts no longer show on the Manage Sub-accounts page.

Sometimes, though, not seeing your subaccounts on this page may be related to a browser issue. Try logging in to  att.com using Google Chrome with little to no extensions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks for the help. I found them! While following your "road map" I spotted a link to my cancelled DSL account, that's where they were hiding Smiley Happy Once I notify all my legit contacts of the new att.net addys I can then disable the old sbcglobal.net emails. Thanks again.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

@lawrence0921,

Thanks for the helping our members here!!

-ATTU-verseCare 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

ive been sitting at this computer for almost 3 hours trying to do this very thing, every stinking answer is the same as this, and it does not work, even online chat and the phone call from non english speaking very rude person is on the verge of stupidity. i used firefox, chrome, edge, and ie, after i fight for a while i get to where i can actually see the accounts, they are still there, they do not show up on your profile page for att no matter how many times all of you say it. and once i get to the sub accounts it gets crazier from there, the password doesn't work, and even as the primary i don't have the authority to edit access or change the password on sub accounts, when i try logging in with the sub account and hoping for a solution that way i get the wrong help, i asked for password help, they send a lost username if to my email, i type in account name i want help with and it asks for security questions answer's, not accepted. now in my frustration im trying to get back in to add a sub account that i can set password on but now i can't access it. seems the more technology advances the stupider people get.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have a subaccount under my account and want to have them removed. Will they be able to keep the email address and be a stand along account. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.