For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
summergrl2487's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, June 13th, 2019 2:30 PM

Not receiving emails from a specific sender

Hi! I'm unable to receive emails from LastPass despite adding them to my contact list and adding a filter to ensure they are going to my inbox and not spam.

I reached out to LastPass and they show the emails are queued and sent so it appears to be something on the att email side.

Any help would be great!

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

There was recently this similar thread to yours.  So like there I have to ask does LastPass get a bounce message and if so what does it say?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

For what it's worth, I've been having similar problems, but it looks like a resolution is forthcoming. 

My particular wrinkle was that the LastPass confirmation e-mails *would* get through if I had them sent to a gmail account, but *would not* if they were sent to the desired sbcglobal.net account.  Took your advice and opened a case with the AT&T postmaster, who requested headers from a successfully-received gmail message.  Sure enough, they found a blocked IP address that they said they would unblock in the next 48 hours or so, with the caveat that it could be blocked again if the need arose.  Currently waiting to confirm that the unblocking operation has occurred.  Once confirmed, I'll advise.  I'll also need to notify LastPass support to have them look into what they did that got them blocked in the first place.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I have confirmed that the unblocking process has taken place, and that I can now receive LastPass confirmation e-mails at my sbcglobal.net accounts.  LastPass support has also been notified.

@_xyzzy_, thank you for the reference to the AT&T postmaster group, who were able to unblock the IP address in question, resolving the problem. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.