Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Protect yourself online
Nippersinker's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, August 21st, 2019 1:45 PM

I desperately need HELP NOW

I have had a serious issue since December of 2018. Have been on the phone pretty much weekly/biweekly  with ATT to fix this issue. I need someone way up the chain who knows what they are doing because I keep getting recycled through the same customer service people over and again who start the process, don’t follow up and cancel the process. In the meantime my bill has been increasing, when I shouldn’t even have had a bill since December. I am beyond furious I’m more like now plotting revenge steps. Back to that later. In the mean time I Need someone who is intelligent, who knows how to move change of responsibilities, who have done it millions of times in complicated situations.  I do not wish to speak to Anyone from low level customer service again who tells me I may have typed my password in wrong again for maybe the 8th month and 809th time in a row and that there’s trouble in the back end and that we will get back to you and never do, and cancel the process for the 80th time. Ok that may be an exaggeration as they cancel it after every 14 days without notice and then we start again! contact me ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No NOOBS need apply. [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Yes I know I left a contact as I don’t use my .net I figure u att guys can respond and contact me there like NOW PLEASE

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

5 years ago

This is a PUBLIC peer-to-peer forum and none of us can help you except to give you advice. 

Maybe I missed it, but what EXACTLY is your issue?

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

5 years ago

In the mean time I Need someone who is intelligent, who knows how to move change of responsibilities

Are you asking for help with changing account billing responsibility?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

As noted, this is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. No one from ATT is going to call you from your post here. If you actually explain your issue, we may be able to suggest how to get the help you seek.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.