Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Protect yourself online
ma7196's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 12th, 2019 5:36 PM

How to install free mcafee internet suite on a windows 7 computer

I am trying to download the free version McAfee Internet Suite on my windows 7 computer and all I get are instructions for an Apple Mac.

Please advise

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am a att customer and ha e been talking with 8 different tech support teams and they are saying that there is an outage with McAfee and the download for the free anti-virus software suite. I ha e been experiencing the same problem after doing g all the suggested solutions finally they said about the outage and nowhere on the att website does it let customers know there is a problem. Bad customer service  att should update their website. Now they say to go and use the free 90 day trial but guess what there is no 90 day free trial only a 30 day free trial. So what happens after that trial is over. Maybe we should buy the McAfee service and Sent the bill to ATT for credit to our account.   [email scrubbed]. is my email att if you want to respond to my problem as a Customer of 2 years

(edited)

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I tried to download the free internet security suite by Mcafee,but when I click the download button it takes me to the Mcafee Website to purchase a plan. Does AT&T no longer offer this security software for free???

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I tried to download my free McAfee and it takes me to a page where I can buy it. Poorly organized. Cheap offering.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Hello is anyone from AT&T out there working this.  I also get a link to the main purchase page. Not going to uninstall trial version that came with PC until some confidence that this is going to work.

• 

42 Messages

3 years ago

I followed the help from another post. I called AT&T, and they put me thru to McAfee today.  They are extending the free trial for McAfee for 13 months for AT&T customers.  Couldn't get by calling McAfee first, had to go thru AT&T and then be redirected to McAfee

Employee

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Same problem. The link goes to the McAfee website rather than the download for customers. I have 12MB Uverse.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.