For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
trogers4's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, September 25th, 2015 6:12 PM

Error code 475 unable to send email

I have read all the posts.  Changed passwords, changed browsers, changed computers and still I cannot send email from my primary email account.  No problem from secondary accounts.

Any help with this?

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @trogers4

Maybe try and give AT&T Customer Care a try and see if they can do anything to fix the sending problems. Please see the Yahoo link directly below first before trying to send a message. It asks you to log in and out to see if the issue continues.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN3406.html

They can be contacted by clicking the link below(expect a response over the next few days):

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

In the message body, please include the following:

- Name

- Address

- Account Number

- Phone number

- Contact email address/email address affected

- The best time to contact you if needed

- The problem you are having (in detail)

Below is an image describing where to enter information within your message:

privatemessage.jpg

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Thank you, I have done just that.  

I wonder, though, I have canceled my ATT Uverse account, but my yahoo mail preceded that UVerse account.  I understood the free Yahoo mail account to be in perpetuity, and since none of my secondary accounts have been affected, I did not think that the cancellation could be the source.  But since I am asking ATT to help, maybe my cancellation is the problem.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

9 years ago

@trogers4

For reference, you usually get to keep your AT&T Yahoo mail account whenever you cancel your service.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Looks like I am going to have to abandon the account.  ATT can't help because I don't have an account with them any longer and they say it is a free yahoo acct with the sbcglobal.net.  They sent me to yahoo who has an automated system that bounces me right back to ATT.  A viscious circle.  Thanks for your help, but if I can't get a human at Yahoo, I guess I am out of luck.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.